I'm a really big fan of Kaos Earskins.

Forum rules
NO SPAM

by WindowLicker » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:01 am

My parents got over it pretty quick actually lol. We went to a play at the Kennedy Center in DC and I wore plugs with pictures of Frankenstein on em...although it was Young Frankenstein live lol.
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by WindowLicker » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:03 am

I actually need the hiders mostly for school in January. The place I'm goin to is a private school and as far as I know they don't allow piercings, so I'm hopin to get some clear skins or the hiders to make it a little bit less noticeable lol
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by ChartwellKerr » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:35 am

yeah man that sounds legit. I went to a private school all my life so i couldn't have any piercings, but now I am in Business school at a university so that makes life abit easier with having ears this big. So many people see us modded kids as low life's but we can do everything anyone else can do, and we can do it better :)
Mod life!
But yeah man I suggest not getting the clear earskins if you want to hide your ear holes, they make your holes look bigger in my opinion (Which is frekin awesome if i may say so myself :lol: ) Go with the Kaos Hider version 1.5
It works unbelievably well, especially with sizes under 3/4
- So put your faith, in more than steel. Don't store your treasures up, with moth and rust where thieves break in and steal.

Piercings:
1" Ears
16g Nose ring
10g Frenum
Tattoos:
Right Sleeve
Chest piece
ChartwellKerr

by WindowLicker » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:17 am

I'll actually be at 3/4 by the time I go away to school. I know the clear ones wouldn't necessarily hide it, but technically speaking the handbook doesn't say anything about tunnels or ear skins, just not earrings or plugs although they'll probably complain about that too. At least with clear ones it'll just look like big holes in my ears.
WindowLicker

by Abiganali » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:30 am

Hey:) I have size 00g. What is all this weird wearable size stuff??? I really want to get some kaos earskins but I don't know what size to get??? Can anyone help??

Cheers
Abi :D
Abiganali

by ast.riske » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:39 pm

I used a chopstick to get my earskins in at sizes under 6g. Just pop it on the end of a chopstick, lube it up and it should go right in. Slide the chopstick out and you're done.
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by ViolentJayne » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:40 am

if you cant find straws that small and the chop stick wont work try a no flare tunnel in your current size
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by TheLuu » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:54 am

Nick wrote:Not a big fan of silicon here. Wood is my thing. I haven't a clue why, but when I have wood in it just feels..natural?

i totally agree, i look wood and stone the best but i wouldn't mind trying some clear earskins
TheLuu

Previous

Return to Jewelry Discussion