has someone got experience with closing up holes?

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by loiselisabeth » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:26 am

just wondering, I'm at 2g now, and not planning to go any further since my mom discovered it. She doesn't like tattoo's or mods or piercings at all, so I'm not allowed to stretch any further untill I'm 18 (which I will be in 2012)

She's thinking of letting me take it out, I don't want to though. But does anyone have experience with a 2g or bigger hole and letting it close up?
How long does it takes? and can I stretch again in the future?
0g lobe
loiselisabeth

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:02 pm

It's not guaranteed to close up... if you want the holes to close up for sure at some point you shouldn't stretch. But if they do close up it shouldn't take that long if you just leave the jewelry out.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by loiselisabeth » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:57 pm

I don't want to close them up. But I might have to, I'm stretching for over a year now. I know you shouldn't stretch when you want your ears back to a normal size again, then stretching is not for you.
But I hoped they don't close up so I don't have to stretch all over again.

I was looking for someone with experience for this ;-)
0g lobe
loiselisabeth

by ireland896 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:30 am

I had my ears stretched to an inch each when i decided to take my plugs out. in about 6 months, the shrunk down to an snug 8g hole. if you take your time and dont damage your lobes while your stretching, you will have better success with the ability to shrink. its amazing how well your body heal. it is not always true but rule of thumb is that a 0g is the point of no return if you want to completely close your hole.
1 1/4" each lobe. 2g septum. 12g lebret.
6g tongue retired. 12g Hand webbing retired. 12g bridge retired.
12g madison retired. 10g ampallang regretfully retired.

Stretching goal: 1" again. No real need to stop if my ears still want to go.
ireland896

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences