Weird bump....

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by BroCore92 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Sooo I haven't been able to do a sea salt soak in over a week (long story... crazy evil aunt, had to pack quickly... was wearing Kaos Softwears Eyelet plugs) and I noticed a bump on the side of my lobe, not in my earhole but on the side of the lobe. I noticed it when i took my Kaos Softwears out (my dad hated them and made me take them out and switch them out with my old single flare plugs... which i hate cuz their poopy and i feel like im gonna get a blow out everytime i put them in (my ears are otherwise healthy, i just don't like these plugs cuz they're lame and i have no reason to have a blow out, its just how hard they are to get in freaks me out... im weird that way :P)
and i noticed it. its kinda like a mix of a bug bite and a pimple in feeling, and its just a red bump. no puss, nothing gross coming out of it, just a bump. its a bit red but its not very notice-able. it kinda hurts when i try to take out my plugs or touch the said bump. what could it be? has anyone else experienced this? I can supply photos if needed. thank you
BroCore92

by thempoitras9 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:04 pm

Its a natural process that occures in the ear its just blood cells and skin cells that form a ball in the ear it will clear over a sort period of time and shouldn`t cause any trouble but don`t strech while you can feel the bump cause it might irratate your ear and rip if theres not enough room in your ear to contain it (like a zit).

Sorry to hear about your family troubles man, take it easy
Michel,
40 gauge industrial bar left ear,
6 gauge strechers/spacers
R.I.P eyebrow piercing.
thempoitras9

by thempoitras9 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:07 pm

I also forgot to mention it might be scar tissue, that will definatly be a problem in future streching and might no completely dissapear but will go down.
Michel,
40 gauge industrial bar left ear,
6 gauge strechers/spacers
R.I.P eyebrow piercing.
thempoitras9

by StrickyCub » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:02 am

It's just a pimple, I get them all the time (especially when I don't remember to wash off my jojoba oil after massaging).
In fact the other week I got a pimple RIGHT on the outside of the hole, and it was so painful I couldn't even take my jewellery out to clean it until the pimple had gone away.

Just remember to wash your ears regularly if you're prone to oily skin, to help keep the lumps and pimples down.
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences