apparently if your edge, you can't have stretched lobes...

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by BroCore92 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:05 pm

Deano wrote:OK, gotcha.

yup. Bleeding Through are a great band though lol

corazon_de_oro wrote:Certain people shouldn't be "allowed" to stretch their ears? WTF? Do they realize that some of the earliest civilizations stretched their ears? And I'm pretty sure those weren't hardcore kids. I hate hardcore music and that whole scene... there are a few nice people involved in it but for the most part they just look down on everyone for having their own personal tastes that don't fit perfectly into some stupid mold. Ugh.

I know what you mean... The hardcore scene in NOVA was pretty chill though... only problem we had was there were assholes who liked to hit girls at shows. I knocked the shit out of a guy at a Asking Alexandria/We Came As Romans/From First To Last show once because he purposely punched my gf in the face for shits and giggles. best part was he got trampled after i swung on him lol.

but yeah people need to be more excepting. also idk why people wanna label themselves so badly... its really immature.
BroCore92

by WindowLicker » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:35 pm

BroCore92 wrote:
the guy at the front desk of the tattoo/piercings place i was at asked them if they had even been to a hardcore show, and they were like "Whats a show? You mean like on tv?". I grew up in the NOVA (northern virginia) hardcore scene, and just recently moved to georgia, and I cannot believe how dumb these guys were. The guy at the front desk handled the situation pretty well and asked them if they even knew who Norma Jean and Attila were after they said how no bands from georgia have ever made it. They didn't. That shut them up lol.

Lol. Where in NOVA did you grow up? I've lived here almost all my life. I really hope the scene is better in georgia than it is here. There's like no hardcore scene here, just a lot of little kids that like bands like...well Bring Me the Horizon. Ugh what a shame kids like them bring to the genre.
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by Reezie » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:11 pm

corazon_de_oro wrote:for the most part they just look down on everyone for having their own personal tastes that don't fit perfectly into some stupid mold. Ugh.

I hate people that feel they have some sort of right to look down on others!
0g lobes. 6 Tattoos so far.
Reezie

by shellbournian » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:21 pm

I'm glad we're all in agreement that haters suck. haha.
Current: 1/2" lobes
Retired: 14g industrial (left), 10g second holes, 16g rim (left)
shellbournian

by WindowLicker » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:02 am

Ya'all need to stop hatin haters lol :P
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:28 am

Haha I realized I did sound a little hypocrticial in what I said... I mean if I want them to let me like what I like I shouldn't have a problem with them liking what they like. I just hate that they feel the need to put others down for it. If they really care about music as much as they say they do they'd realize how important everyone's unique musical tastes are to them. Hardcore just sounds like a bunch of loud noise to me but if other people like it it's not my place to judge. If only some of them could feel the same way.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by WindowLicker » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:30 am

Those kids are still stupid, I was just kidding when I said don't hate the haters lol.
WindowLicker

by BroCore92 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:16 pm

WindowLicker wrote:
BroCore92 wrote:
the guy at the front desk of the tattoo/piercings place i was at asked them if they had even been to a hardcore show, and they were like "Whats a show? You mean like on tv?". I grew up in the NOVA (northern virginia) hardcore scene, and just recently moved to georgia, and I cannot believe how dumb these guys were. The guy at the front desk handled the situation pretty well and asked them if they even knew who Norma Jean and Attila were after they said how no bands from georgia have ever made it. They didn't. That shut them up lol.

Lol. Where in NOVA did you grow up? I've lived here almost all my life. I really hope the scene is better in georgia than it is here. There's like no hardcore scene here, just a lot of little kids that like bands like...well Bring Me the Horizon. Ugh what a shame kids like them bring to the genre.

I grew up in Loudoun County, but not as one of the rich kids :P
I mainly went to shows at jaxx... last show I went to was Abacabb's farewell show... absolutely amazing show. I met tyler of abacabb after the show, and he signed my shoe lol. Nice guy. but the local hardcore scene is suffering badly :/
BroCore92

by WindowLicker » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:09 pm

Dude that's crazy, I'm from Loudoun. What school did you go to?
WindowLicker

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:25 pm

WindowLicker wrote:Those kids are still stupid, I was just kidding when I said don't hate the haters lol.

I knew you were, I just thought someone would probably bring that argument up eventually, haha.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

PreviousNext

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences