MY DREAM PLUGS :O

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by BroCore92 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:02 pm

http://www.etsy.com/listing/46082217/ma ... ball-plugs

Yes for the record I am a huge dork...

but their freaking DRAGONBALL PLUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my question is what material do you think these plugs are made out of and I've only been at 0g for about 2 weeks... would whatever these plugs are made out be ok to put in my ears, or should I wait longer??? either way I'm ordering these as soon as I can... THEY'RE AMAZING!!!!!!!!
BroCore92

by stashapistachio » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:10 pm

They look like acrylic. Which isn't good for fresh stretches. (And I don't like wearing for long, attracts ear cheese D: ) But they're double flared too, so you'd need to wait quite a while before you could get them in anyways.

There are plenty of people (on etsy and otherwise) that make picture plugs from whetever picture you want. In steel eyelets, which is much better for ears. Mostly double flared, but I'm sure you could ask for single flares (possibly a teeny bit more), and then you could wear them right away.
I quite like mystic metals http://www.etsy.com/shop/mysticmetalsorganics
stashapistachio

by BroCore92 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:26 pm

I'm on a bit of a budget... and these plugs are pretty sweet. this is more of my inner dork speaking. I'll wait as long as I need to, til I'm fully healed up to put these in (I'm OCD about my lobes so no worries there... I religiously do sea salt soaks and massages.) I just love how these plugs look. I will look into finding similliar plugs in a safer material though. thank you for the advice :)
BroCore92

by evanking » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:19 pm

What size are your ears? Here's a guy who will do any image on steel as long as its 00g or higher.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/66585614/cu ... e=handmade
8g lobes
evanking

by Deano » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:34 pm

Fucking titties. I was a DBZ nutcase when I was growing up, still am a bit, and I'd totally rock those. Anyway, yeah, most likely, they are acrylic. I'd still wear them, but just when going out or whatever, and pop back in steel or Earskins when I got back home.
2g lobes, want to be 0g
Deano

by BroCore92 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:40 pm

I'm at a 0g, and I'll just wait it out til my ears are healed up. I'm still probably gonna buy them, just cuz 1) they're only $3.50 and 2) THEY'RE FREAKING DRAGON BALL Z PLUGS <333333 lmao. I'm OCD when it comes to my lobes anyway and i do sea salt soaks and massage them religiously on a daily basis. I'd just buy these for special occasions anyway, such as playing an old-school DBZ game or watching the show :P not entirely serious on those being special occasions btw lol. but yeah I wouldn't wear them as a plug I'd put in all day and for just every day use. thats what Kaos Softwears are for (Still need to buy those) and my normal plugs i got with my tapers are also for.

and yes I am too. It was the best show ever growing up. It'd be even better if they made like a 4 star dragon ball plug :D

or if your a pokemon fan... pokeball plugs :P
BroCore92

by BroCore92 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:46 pm

also it lists on the website the plugs are made out of a material called "Resin"... anyone familiar on that material?
BroCore92

by evanking » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:27 am

Resin is a material used a lot in model building. I'm not sure how it would work as jewelry but I imagine it would be similar to acrylic.
8g lobes
evanking

by BroCore92 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:15 am

To be honest... these plugs seems to be more trouble then they're worth. I think I'm just gonna try to buy Kaos Softwear plugs tomorrow instead (not putting them in yet, just want to have them so when my ears are healed up I can put them in, and I don't think I'm gonna be able to get up to the mall to buy them for a while so I might as well do it now... only thing I have to do now is pick out the color and such when I get there.)
BroCore92

by Hybrid » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:14 pm

It sucks having them and wanting to put them in. I've been at 10g for a week, but really want to put my kaos in! It be a waiting game fer the both of us now!
Hybrid

Next

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences