Im addicted

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Hardware » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:58 am

I was set at 10G... then 6, then 2G then it was 1/2"... finally stopped at 5/8".
Then I began stretching my other lobe piercings.
Then I began stretching my other body piercings.
My tongue is at a 4G
Septum is at 6G
Navel is at 6G
Labret is at a 10G
Nipples are all at 10G

...it kinda is addictive.
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

by Hybrid » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:44 am

Very addictive indeed!! After I get some cash built up I'm going to get either a Daith or Rook piercing. Maybe my septum, that ones is still sorta growing on me.
Hybrid

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:06 pm

I just got a pair of beautiful 00g horn plugs. Right now I'm at 4g and I'm taking my time but I'm really excited to one day put these in :D
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by magalo le matelot » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:26 am

Aaaah I also want to stretch my tongue (maybe like a 0g) and get my septum pierced to stretch it. (as big as it don't deform my nose)
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

by corazon_de_oro » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:54 pm

When I first decided I wanted to stretch my goal size was either 4G or 2G... I never thought I'd go past 2G. Now I'm there and I like the way it looks but I still might stretch to 0G or even 00G sometime in the future. 2G is kind of my short-term goal size because I don't plan on stretching again for a while.
Whenever I decide I'm done stretching my ears I want to get a bunch of nice hanging designs and I don't think they look that great past 2G/0G so I don't think I'll go any bigger than that. I think solid plugs look much better at around 1/2" but I don't think I want lobes that size for the rest of my life.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by ipod1011 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:18 am

My next stretching mission will most likely be my septum, hopefully pretty big.
No one will notice, and i can put pencils through it and creep people out! :D
ipod1011

by shellbournian » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:58 am

hey, I'm new here. saw this thread and had to join, lol

I originally stretched to 14g cause I liked how pinchers looked. then I was like "eh, this is kind of fun eh? I'll do this for a bit, but I'll stop around 8g"

well, I went to 6 and loved the look until one day my ex girlfriend tossed me a pair of 4g pinchers and plugs she never wore and was like "you're a 4, right?" "eh, sure, now I am" and stretched to 4.

after that I swore I would never go above 4. I remember popping in a pair of silicone eyelets and my eyes went real wide! I couldn't believe it! but no, I wouldn't go above 2. it was too big and my parents would eventually start to notice.

well one day, my mom did notice. "are those things stretching your ears?" "hell yeah" "well get some solid ones, it kinda freaks me out that I can see through your ear," so naturally, I ordered some 0g solid plugs and a taper (why would I waste the money and NOT stretch hehe).

so ever since I started neglecting my hair (going for dreads! ha!) my mom has stopped bothering me about my ears. I'm at 00 right now and haven't been able to sleep since I ordered my 7/16" taper and plugs. this time, though, I was smart and ordered 1/2" as well so I can stretch as soon as I'm ready and not have to wait for shipping.

half-inch is going to be my LAST STRETCH, though, I SWEAR ;)
Current: 1/2" lobes
Retired: 14g industrial (left), 10g second holes, 16g rim (left)
shellbournian

by StrickyCub » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:11 pm

Originally I was planning on going up to 0g, but after seeing how good earskins look in bigger sizes, I think I'm going to go up to an inch :D doubt I'll go any bigger than that though.
Piercings: 7mm Left Lobe, Right Helix x2, nose, labret, left eyebrow x2
~~~~
Want:
Tongue
Snakebites
Nipples (after chest surgery)
Tragus

StrickyCub

by Nic » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:49 pm

haha stricky, once u get to one inch u will be wanting to stretch again. I was happy at 1 inch for a lil while, ive been taping up 1 1/16 an im halfway there even tho i thought id stay at inch for the rest of my life. This shits to fun xD
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by joniponi » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:52 pm

yeah its so true! :D i was supposed to stretch only my right ear to 12mm, then was dissappointed to the size and decided to stretch both ears 19mm and 8mm :D:D:D
Hi I'm Joni from Finland!
6mm Septum (taping in process)
I want
Tongue
Bigger septum
joniponi

PreviousNext

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences