Im addicted

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by ggallenfan » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:06 am

My goal started at 2G but already have tapers and plugs to go to 0G . Now at 4G plan to stop at 0G so I do not have too large of hole rest of life 0G may go back to small hole when I am older(which already I am to you guys HA HA). :lol:
never take Life too seriously you will never make it out alive.
now 2G
ggallenfan

by eliswett » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:20 am

already gettin my ears healed up and im lookin to go 3/4 in the near future with a new goal size of 1.5 inch because 1" just isnt big enough for me look wise also check out my thread post if you got any advice / technique or just links for me
http://www.earstretching.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=847
eliswett

by Reezie » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:06 pm

When I first decided to stretch about 4 months ago, I told my piercer that my goal was 4g. I started at 16g. After a few more visits (3-4 weeks in between) I decided 2g was going to be the stopping point. Once he stretched my ears yo a 10g, I wised up and decided to stretch myself and save money. I am at a 6g right now (im taking my time for the most part) and my goal is a 0g! I am on the fence still about 00g and I already have been thinking about 7/16! I am probably older than a lot of you but hell I love what ive done and ill do everything in my power to keep my ears stretched to the my desired gauge size!
0g lobes. 6 Tattoos so far.
Reezie

by SusiHill » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:25 pm

my original goal was 6ga ..... yeah that was tiny, then 0g not enough, 00g, still too small, i want bigger O.O massive addiction. My best friend doesn't like them so he said i have to stop at 1/2'
if i could i would do 1" but he would rp my ears in half and i cant afford the jewelry :(
ive been at 1/2' for like a month now and yeah my withdrawals are bad so now im doing my 2nd holes, they have to stop at 6. i dont have the jewelry for bigger i borrowed mine from a friend.
I'm 17 i live in maine, im engaged.
In janurary:
Double Right Eyebrow
Navel
2nd holes 6g
3rd holes &other ear
Septum 14g
tattoos
Have:
12mm lobes
right nostril piercing 20g
2nd holes 20mm

Stretching to 19mm
SusiHill

by beneaththedisgust » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:51 am

yo, ive been stretching my lobes since i was 13 now i am nearly 17.
my left ear which is now snapped by a fight accident couldnt go very large only to a 14mm as the piercing was low. but soon after i couldnt go higher on my left lobe i decided to stretch my right lobe and i got to 10mm in a month or so space of time then i stared into the mirror at my lobe and thought wow that looks really tiny and before i knew it i would be constantly moisterising them and fitting household objects in there which wasnt good for my ear but without realising everymonth my lobe was getting slightly larger and the look in the mirror kept on happening and my lobe is now at 28mm was at 30mm and i still think its small by the time christmas is here ill most likely be at 40mm, i am truely addicted and these plugs are more expensive than my filthy smoking habit aha.

XbeneaththedisgustX
1 1/18"
beneaththedisgust

Previous

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences