Accidental size 2G

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by WindowLicker » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:32 am

In all honesty I don't think it's extremely critical to wait a whole month-2 months between each size. If it slid right through and everything you were definitely ready. The issue is when you've gotta force it through and it actually hurts. I wouldn't make a habit out of waiting just a couple weeks as that's what I did and I messed up my lobes a bit, but it is possible to do.
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by Strike3 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:50 pm

WindowLicker wrote:In all honesty I don't think it's extremely critical to wait a whole month-2 months between each size. If it slid right through and everything you were definitely ready. The issue is when you've gotta force it through and it actually hurts. I wouldn't make a habit out of waiting just a couple weeks as that's what I did and I messed up my lobes a bit, but it is possible to do.

Off-topic, but your signature gave me the chills.
Have:
Left Lobe 4g
Right Lobe 4g
Snake Bites 16g
Want:
Septum 8g
Right Industrial 16g
Left Conch 4g
Strike3

by WindowLicker » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:35 am

Strike3 wrote:Off-topic, but your signature gave me the chills.

lol awesome. It's a small bit of a song called 'Just Wanted To Make Mother Proud' by Maylene & The Sons of Disaster telling of the deaths of Mother Maylene and her sons in a final shootout against the police. They formed a gang that would rob banks in the south. The song is being "sung" or really spoken from the point of view of one of her sons.
Here's the full song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR1Pnlf9hnY
I couldn't catch my breath laying there.
Fading in and out and I can remember mother telling me,
"Home is where the heart is," but my heart has long been black.
Coming to the end of my road, but I never wanted it like this, not like this.
Looking over there lay mother and louder and louder I screamed her name,
But she wouldn't say anything.
This was all too familiar, but I've never been on this side of things.
Memories of my brothers racing through my mind, and soon I know we'll all be together again.
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me.
And out of nowhere I feel peace cover me.
I reach down and reload my ticket home.
The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air.
They carried us off and laid us in the city to let the public see of our defeat
But we still live on, we live on.
Years may pass but the story will be told of Mother Maylene and us her sons of disaster.
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by SusiHill » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:53 pm

this actually happened to me, i was screwing around with my 00g taper when i was at 0g and it just popped through. it scared me really badly and i dropped my taper. :shock:
I'm 17 i live in maine, im engaged.
In janurary:
Double Right Eyebrow
Navel
2nd holes 6g
3rd holes &other ear
Septum 14g
tattoos
Have:
12mm lobes
right nostril piercing 20g
2nd holes 20mm