What Weird things have you seen through a stretched lobe?

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by ggallenfan » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:16 am

I assume it is not his own that would be a trick
never take Life too seriously you will never make it out alive.
now 2G
ggallenfan

by HiMyNameIsMegan » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:24 am

Never know might whip it over his shoulder.
HiMyNameIsMegan

by shellbournian » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:25 am

I put all sorts of stuff in my ears when I go out with friends to make them laugh. straws, cigarettes, crayons, magic markers...anything cylindrical that I think will get a laugh.

a few months ago, I was on a road trip and we stopped at a diner for breakfast in some right wing town. I connected a bunch of straws together so I could drink my OJ through my earlobe. my friends thought it was funny but the families sitting around us didn't understand what was going on.
Current: 1/2" lobes
Retired: 14g industrial (left), 10g second holes, 16g rim (left)
shellbournian

by ggallenfan » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:09 am

I just put the plug of my earphones in mine and told every one they where a true earphone. when I get to next size i will be able to run the plug threw it and have the wires running threw my ear. :D
never take Life too seriously you will never make it out alive.
now 2G
ggallenfan

by elfbox » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:07 pm

I myself can now hang a beer bottle neck through and it just hangs there - fark knows why i tried - yes i can fit my headphones through and hang when not using, i used a coke bottle lid for a while, when i couldnt be bothered buying any plugs between sizes.

ALSO great for popcorn storage LOLS

hmm mates have had usual cigarettes, $100 notes rolled up, joints etc... umm another mate in highschool lost his plug at the show and put a stick through it that he found... oh and ive seen dudes with coke cans in at a show, that was epic rad!
My greatest gift to you, is a dance floor... free from insecurity!

10 years of trials, fails and wins in both stretching and light piercing. win some lose some. thats life.
elfbox

Previous

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences