SECRET STRETCHER

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by eliswett » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:05 pm

so i started my stretching around the end of august just before school started and had just freshly pierced them my parents didnt kno and still dont
ive been stretching ever since i started out with a 12 after half a day with reg earing studs in after piercing them that day i waited about 2 weeks and stretchd to a 10 after that i skipped to a 6 after a few week i kept stretching gradually without skipping sizes till about a 2 then in the next 2 weeks i stretched to a 0 then a 00 and then a 1/2 inch id decided to stay there for awhile and bought some kaos silicones
but after getting sick of monotomy of one set i bought another then some flares and then made my own plugs
i decided id double layer meaning id put in the kaos silicone earskins with a set of flares under
and 3 days ago i put in my 5/8 inch tapers and they slipped right through
and now im staying solid here
but now im in a dilemma because i dive competitively and i cant have them in and i bought some of the plugs that twist and well the part that twists on is stuck so if anyone can help with that comment here
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=786&p=5549#p5549
eliswett

by WindowLicker » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:20 am

Best advice SLOW THE EFF DOWN! You're gonna screw your ears up...
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by Deano » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:30 am

I'm about 99.99% sure those lobes are already screwed up. You pierced in August and are already over 1/2"??? Jesus, I pierced my lobes at 8g in May and guess where I am right now. Go on, take a guess. That's right, still at 8g. You really, REALLY need to slow down if you ever want to close those lobes up or even if you want to stretch them much further.
2g lobes, want to be 0g
Deano

by loiselisabeth » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:31 pm

oh my gosh, it's irresponseble to stretch that fast. Did you never read on the internet for information? Or asked a piercer?

You're lucky if you didn't got a blow-out. But I bet your ears are screwed and you have scar tissue and very thin lobes.
0g lobe
loiselisabeth

by eliswett » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:11 am

actually i have no thin lobes never got blowouts and scar tissue is at a minimum less then anyone i kno who stretched slowly
all my info was from ppl i kno or just myself and its all pretty much worked out great
eliswett

by raven_bm » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:35 pm

well then your supper lucky, not many people can get away with stretching like that, id still slow down tho, you might have problems in the future.
And attention people reading this, just cause his ears didn't EXPLODED doesn't mean yours wont!
I've seen a lot of bailouts in my life,
But why is it I never see a bailout
For the homeless and the poor?

- Anti-Flag (The Economy is Suffering...Let It Die)
raven_bm

by eliswett » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:22 am

i mean although i stretched fast i stretched safe for what i was doing
and i am slowing down now im goin real slow givin em full healing time and this size and then some after that
eliswett

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences