Kaos Plug Squishy thingys

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by BroCore92 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:29 pm

ok so I'm at a 2g and i've been at a 2g for about 3 weeks and a day... how long should i wait until i switch out my plugs for a pair of kaos plugs... my ears aren't entirely healed up yet, but they're coming along very well. I've never bought or used kaos plugs before so idk how long you're supposed to wait before you can switch to them. My apologies to anybody reading this that thiks this comes off as being amatuer-ish. feedback would be greatly appreciated. thanks
BroCore92

by Hybrid » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:43 pm

Well when you stretch your not creating an open wound so your find to put them in now. I usually wait a week to a week and a half before I change jewelry, but I'm not real familiar with kaos, but after 3 weeks I'm sure you'll be fine.
Hybrid

by stashapistachio » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:54 pm

I'd wait a month to be on the safe side. I know too many stories of them fusing to fresh stretches... Any stretch creates some microtears (not the bad sort), so they need to heal.
You could wear parylene ones a little sooner though.
stashapistachio

by WindowLicker » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:45 am

I'd give it a couple more weeks and try puttin em in. I was at 5/8" for about a month before putting mine in and after that month they went in no problem and were so comfortable. Hopefully pickin up some 3/4" ones today.
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by BroCore92 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:37 pm

thanks for the advice everybody :D I guess I'll wait til january to buy a pair, hopefully "santa" hooks me up with some cash so I can buy some lol
BroCore92

by twosharks » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:49 am

Typically you should wait about a month for silicone, assuming all went well with the stretch. Wait until you feel they're healed though, so if in 5-6 days they don't feel like they're in perfect shape then wait a bit longer.
I was two sharks and a monkey.
twosharks

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences