Surprising reactions...

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by BroCore92 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:35 pm

Lol dude I'd love to stick a bunch of straws in my ears. that sounds funny as hell. And i know what you mean about the labeling thing. People usually label me as a stoner because I have stretched ears (HOW THAT LOGIC WORKS I'LL NEVER KNOW!!!) the funny thing is I'm straight edge to boot lol (not one of those douchey straight edge kids that do it because its trendy and want attention)

and 2g are tiny to me because my gf is at 00g :P all my friends give me crap for having such tiny lobes while she's had bigger gauges then me all throughout our relationship. its funny now that i look back on it.
BroCore92

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:44 pm

I don't get any reactions because my hair is always down. I'm boring. :P I get some looks from old people if I go to the store with my septum piercing down or something, but that's about it.
Oh, and one time when I had my eyebrow pierced I went to Wal-Mart with my mom; she was buying a 12-pack of beer and it was closer to me in the shopping cart so I put it up on the conveyor belt. The cashier (who was probably only about 20, and I was 18) asked if I put it up there and almost wouldn't sell it to my mom because of that. Then she looks and my eyebrow and goes "um, do you have any other piercings?" like my mom is a terrible parent who lets me get piercings and drink beer, haha. It was so ridiculous. I work at a grocery store and if I see a grown woman with her teenage kid buying a pack of beer with their groceries I'm not going to think anything of it. Some people are so stupid!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by WindowLicker » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:35 pm

corazon_de_oro wrote: Some people are so stupid!

Correction: MOST people are stupid lol
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by Gutterflower » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:56 pm

Yes, definitely crying out for attention because I want bigger holes in my ears than the girl down the street. Gosh, I must be a hoodlum.

My favourite thing is when people tell me "That'll look terrible when you're <insert any age between 70 and 100 here>!" as though anything about me is going to be sexy past seven decades. Yeah I'm going to look back on this and wish I hadn't stretched my earlobes, 'cause man, my earlobes would've been bangin' at 80 otherwise...

Corazon, your avatar made me choke on my tea. :lol:
All the way from the land of the self-conscious zombies.
................The food service industry there is really goddamn terrible.
Gutterflower

by WindowLicker » Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:21 am

Gutterflower wrote: Yeah I'm going to look back on this and wish I hadn't stretched my earlobes, 'cause man, my earlobes would've been bangin' at 80 otherwise...

Now you've done it...80 year old womens' earlobes are the hottest - there's nothin sexier lol
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by Gutterflower » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:30 pm

I know, right? Wouldn't want to be 80 with holes in my earlobes, it'll detract from my overall sexiness.

My older sister (who will have a conniption over anything) hates stretched ears. Needless to say... we're very different people. It's like comparing Wednesday Adams to California Barbie.
All the way from the land of the self-conscious zombies.
................The food service industry there is really goddamn terrible.
Gutterflower

by WindowLicker » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:31 pm

Gutterflower wrote: It's like comparing Wednesday Adams to California Barbie.

B-b-but Wednesday doesn't have that hot pink car or the retarded Ken doll!! lol
WindowLicker

Previous

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences