8g Stretch

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Slags » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:32 pm

Well I just received my first order from BAF. I highly recommend that you order from them. I placed my order Wednesday night and got it in the mail today. Their shipping is ridiculously fast, even with basic USPS ground.

Anyways, here is what I ordered http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdetails.asp?ProductID=1639. I just put the taper in, and it slid right in. I couldn't believe how easy it was. No resistance whatsoever. Has anyone else had the same experience with this stretch?

I know that stretching isn't supposed to hurt but this one seemed incredibly easy. Granted, I have been waiting the proper amount of time between stretches. Also, my ears have been pierced for years (gunned sadly). It is going to be way too tempting to stretch up to 6g before I should (don't worry I won't too scared of blowouts and tears!).

I can't wait to put in my clear earskins in a few weeks that I also received with this order!

Thanks in advance for any replies!
18g Tragus
6g Lobes
2g Goal Size
3 tattoos
You don't work you don't eat. You don't grind you don't shine.
Slags

by amurika19 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:51 am

I know exactly what you mean when you say they "slipped right in". That happened to me when I was going from 7/16" to 1/2". I was like, freakin out bc I thought it was going to hurt a lot(when I went from 00 to 7/16, my ears got sooo inflamed) and then when I did it, they went right in. I was so pissed that I had messed with my own head about it lol. ANYWAY I've kind of developed this thing where when I'm staring off into space, I twist and pull. It's kind of soothing? That's all(:
Getting my septum done soonn(:
Havezees
L.Nostril
Bottom R.Lip
Tongue
9/16" lobes(:
Wantzees
Septum
Infinity tattoo
R.Conch
I'm America.
amurika19

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:40 pm

That's a good thing. Just make sure you wait 6-8 weeks before going to 6G; it's a pretty difficult stretch.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Slags » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:46 pm

Yeah, I got a little anxious after about five weeks and tried the 6g stretch. My ears felt great before I stretched. However, the next day I had to take it out because of how sore it was and there was blood. :x So, I had to downsize back to 8g straight away. They look fine now and are all cleared up. There is no swelling, no pain, and my holes are perfect circles.

Just gonna have to wait about another month if not longer. Which sucks because I got my order in from BodyArtForms.com for all my plugs up to 2g the other week.

On a side note, I just got my tragus done today! So that should keep me occupied while I'm waiting for my lobes to heal up. I had it done before, but had to take it out because it got way too irritated. Hopefully, this time around will be better.
18g Tragus
6g Lobes
2g Goal Size
3 tattoos
You don't work you don't eat. You don't grind you don't shine.
Slags

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences