question

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by russell » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:28 am

how do i import pictures into my posts?
russell

by Hardware » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:51 am

If you go to the photo section and scroll to the bottom of the page, there is a 'how to post a photo' topic. it will explain everything.
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

by russell » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:42 am

thank you hardware :)
i admire your ability to pull off so many piercings. as of right now im just stretchin my left ear. i wanna get my lip pierced though.
question? seeing as your a proffessional piercer if i decide to only stretch my left ear cause i like the look of it, would it look best to get the right side of my lip pierced?
russell

by Hybrid » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:06 am

I'm glad I'm not the only one stretching one ear. I don't plan to go huge, but its still nice to know that there is other people doing it too. I'm definately not a real knowledgeable person about piercing, but I would say I think that if your going to do one side of your lip to go on the right. I like the ones pierced in the middle unless your going go for a snake bite or something.
Hybrid

by Hardware » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:29 am

Thank you Russell

Since I have both of you on this thread, I will say this. There is nothing wrong in my opinion about stretching only one earlobe! At one point I had my right ear at 5/8" and the left was at 2G. Body modification is about expression, so if you only want one ear stretched I say do it, fuck what other people think :)

Russell, if you think piercing your lip the opposite side of your stretched earlobe will look good, I say go for it. It's not what I think after all, it's all about you :)
Hardware

by Hybrid » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:31 am

Thanks for your opinion again Hardware, and I agree with what you said. It's all about what we think!!!!
Hybrid

by Hardware » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:43 am

You got it! If I cared what people thought of me, I would not be pierced or tattooed :)
Hardware

by Hybrid » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:46 am

considering less than an hour after I graduated two months ago I had a purple mohawk. I don't care what people think about me! I'm about to go get a tattoo as well, actually going today to possibly talk to someone about getting one.
Hybrid

by russell » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:40 am

if and when i do get my lip pierced i think im gonna go with the right side. haha though i did have this idea a while ago to stretch my left ear and get a sleeve on my left arm. 2 face stlye :) (batman)
im not fond of the lip piercing in the middle of your lip.. there was this really obnoxious trashy girl at my school who had her lip pierced like that and my thoughts on that piercing will forever be damaged du to her. ahaha
russell

by Boffey » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:25 pm

I have just my left lobe stretched, its at 1/2 inch where its staying :D
I just dont like how my left lobe looks longer than my right, so im going to get my right lobe pierced and stretch it
Piercings
Left Lobe 12mm
Left Rook
Right Helix

Wishlist
Right Lobe 12mm
Seccond Right Helix
Left side lower lip

o, and im Alex by the way :)
Boffey

Next

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences