Goal met and stretching journey done

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by aBn » Tue May 28, 2013 10:39 pm

so i can tell this forum is pretty dead lately but i wanted to check for life and say i have finally got to 5/8th. its an awesome size and i really like the way it looks so im gonna stay here so i can start building my collection and buying better pieces. i was at 9/16 for 3 months but it was pain in the ass to stretch to 5/8 because i hate taping and i lost count on how many wraps it took but it was 12 inches of bondage tape. i tape pretty slow so it took a little over 2 weeks. :twisted:
HAVE:_ 5/8 "16mm" Lobes and 1 Tattoo__WANT:_2 full sleeves
aBn

by deviantxy » Wed May 29, 2013 6:08 am

That's so awesome. How long did it take you since beginning to end? I can't wait until I reach my goal size and I can splurge on some cool plugs. I've finally got a goal size and its 1/2in. 00g is too small and 7/16th is just not a round enough number for me to feel comfortable at.

My right ear is crazy self stretching. It went from 0g to 00g(10mm) in five weeks. I'm forcing it to stay at 9mm for the moment by taking my jewelery out at night. I've only been wearing super light glass tunnels this whole time. My left ear on the other hand is pitching a bitch fit the whole way and just got to 0g so I hope it doesn't take me too long too get to my goal because of it.
Have______________________
Lobes 00G (9mm)

Want______________________
1/2in Lobes
16g-14g Snakebites
deviantxy

by aBn » Fri May 31, 2013 6:35 am

im happy there is still some life in here. a little over 2 years i think. 1/2 is a good size in my opinion and sleeping without your plugs is great for your ears. dont worry if you take your time they will even out. my 5/8 didnt last long, i had them for a few days and i think they looked to big on me right now since i might be looking for another job. i went back to 9/16 which i actually think suits me better. a couple good things since i went back down to 9/16 is my lobes got thicker and i can sleep without my plugs and still put my double flares in easily in the morning so i think it worked out well in the end. :twisted:
HAVE:_ 5/8 "16mm" Lobes and 1 Tattoo__WANT:_2 full sleeves
aBn

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences