natural stretch to far?

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by aBn » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:26 am

so ive been at 1/2 since november and i have decided to go to 5/8. my plugs have been falling out lately so i decided to go ahead and go to 9/16 but when i did they are too loose. so i decided to see how far they had naturally stretched and i got the 9/16 in with 3 wraps of bondage tape with no resistance at all. im not sure but im thinking about going ahead and slowly taping to 5/8. 9/16 to 5/8 is a bigger jump than i thought it was tho so im not sure. does anyone know about how many wraps it would take with bondage tape to go from 9/16 to 5/8? and has anyone else had their ears naturally stretch that far? :twisted:
HAVE:_ 5/8 "16mm" Lobes and 1 Tattoo__WANT:_2 full sleeves
aBn

by corazon_de_oro » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:00 am

As long as you're not having any pain or resistance I'd say it's okay. My lobes are a lot stretchier now that they're bigger... I just went to 12mm (little smaller than 1/2") probably four weeks ago and I'm already able to put in double flare 12mm plugs and single-flare 13mm. I'm not sure how many wraps of tape it would take, though.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by aBn » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:31 am

yeah my lobes have got stretchier at bigger sizes too. i figured i could get 9/16 in with no problem since i was at 1/2 for almost 4 months but i didnt think i would be able to go straight to double flares. ive decided to just stay at 9/16 for a few months and see how far i can naturally stretch with heavier plugs. i know 9/16 to 5/8 is only 2mm but it looks like a huge jump so i will make sure i give it plenty of time. plus it gives me time to get my 5/8 collection started lol :twisted:
HAVE:_ 5/8 "16mm" Lobes and 1 Tattoo__WANT:_2 full sleeves
aBn

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences