Why?

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by xFLAPJACKx » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:36 am

I have had a lot of crackheads come up to me and always find my ears very interesting im not sure why like this morning I was with my friend at the gas station and this lady stepped in his way blocked his door and whouldnt let him get in his car just so she could look at my ears im not sure why this happens and then he asked her to move and she preceded to question me about my lobes i find it halarious and i dont mind attention lol but does anyone ealse have this issue or is it just where im living right now that does it?
xFLAPJACKx

by Uraniumhobo » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:19 am

its everywhere, some people rarely encounter stretched lobes, some dont see any past a certain size so if its new, there gonna stare and ask lol pretty soon youl be able to answer any question lickity split
3'' lobes, 5/8'' outer helixes, 7/16'' conches, 00g nipples, 7/16th'' septum, 1'' lip, 5/8'' nostrils, tongue bifurcation, head split and subincision, chest and hand brandings, lots of ink
Uraniumhobo

by Hardware » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:21 am

I have a lot of visible facial piercings... if I had a dollar for every time I was asked "Did that hurt?" I would not need to work... ever. I'm normally very genuine and sincere with curious people and I do love to talk about my piercings but we all have our off days. I have been known to just make up weird and random shit when people ask me too many annoying questions on my personal time (ex: not at work). If I'm out with friends or family at a bar or restaurant, I am more than happy to talk a little bit about my modifications, as long as they are respectful and don't waste my time.

I don't go out to bars very often though cause it's way too annoying. Some drunk person will start asking me about my piercings or tattoos and when I tell them I do body piercings they tell me about a tattoo they want. I will sit and listen to what they want to do and watch them make silly hand gestures while I nod my head the whole time. When they ask me how much it would cost I say "I Really can't tell ya cause I have no idea, I told you I'm a piercer, not a tattooist". 9/10 times the conversation ends at that point and I am happy again. I can be quite an A-hole to drunks though.
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

by Boffey » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:31 pm

My ears only at 00g but at school loads of people have asked does it hurt? Most of them have ear piercings anyway so i dont understand why they think it would hurt.
Piercings
Left Lobe 12mm
Left Rook
Right Helix

Wishlist
Right Lobe 12mm
Seccond Right Helix
Left side lower lip

o, and im Alex by the way :)
Boffey

by Uraniumhobo » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:34 pm

its simple curiosity, and the fact they havent experienced it and to them without the knowledge of proper stretching (which shouldnt hurt at all) sounds like a painful process to them
3'' lobes, 5/8'' outer helixes, 7/16'' conches, 00g nipples, 7/16th'' septum, 1'' lip, 5/8'' nostrils, tongue bifurcation, head split and subincision, chest and hand brandings, lots of ink
Uraniumhobo

by Boffey » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:45 pm

They ask it as if it hurts to have a lobe stretched, like doest it hurt me now even though ive been at 00 for about a month. O well haha.
Piercings
Left Lobe 12mm
Left Rook
Right Helix

Wishlist
Right Lobe 12mm
Seccond Right Helix
Left side lower lip

Boffey

by magalo le matelot » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:49 pm

It happen a lot to my boyfriend when we go to the market... People, mostly grandmothers (?), always ask about his neck tattoo (if it hurt or to say that its pretty) and the stretched ears, how we do it and if it hurt too. Its so funny :) And Saturday I was in Ontario and a couple asked me (with a cute accent in french) if my stretched ears hurt !
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

by Narci » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:57 am

I get that a lot.

I don't mind it although I sort of prefer not being the center of public attention. XD

I have found that it fascinates most people because they don't actually know that the lobes are stretched. They think that they are cut. Whenever I explain to them the process most of the amazement dies. Lol.

I once had a little boy ask me how I could have three stretches next to each other in one ear though. I was like "Thats the first time anyone made a big deal about that specifically."
~Narci~
Narci

by Boffey » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:16 pm

My mate was wearing a green silicone tunell in one ear and a pink one in the other ear, and some little kid asked if he had spraypainted his ears.
We both burst out laughing.
Piercings
Left Lobe 12mm
Left Rook
Right Helix

Wishlist
Right Lobe 12mm
Seccond Right Helix
Left side lower lip

Boffey

by magalo le matelot » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:24 pm

Ok, I remembered a story. My friend, who was at 00g at the time, was asked in shool : ''It is possible to go bigger than that ?''
Omg, that's so funny. XD
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

Next

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences