Piercers

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by deviantxy » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:22 pm

I was talking to my brothers tattoo artist who does the piercing for his shop about maybe getting my left ear dermal punched to get rid of the scar tissue. Since I have been at 8g for ten weeks and my tunnel is still tight in that ear. He said that if I got a dermal punch I would never be able to go any higher than the gauge I was punched at. He also went on to say that I shouldn't have waited that long and one week is just fine. He said its ok if it hurts allot as long as it doesn't bleed because I have scar tissue in that ear. I later learned that he advised my brother to quote "just shove something though" to get to 0g. Thank god I had a 0g taper for my bother and advised him to use some sort of lube on it before he did something even more stupid. This piercer has 1inch lobes and somehow no blowouts so I'm sure a lot of people listen to him because his ears look fine but this just goes to show you really can't trust all piercers.
Have______________________
Lobes 00G (9mm)

Want______________________
1/2in Lobes
16g-14g Snakebites
deviantxy

by ViolentJayne » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:36 pm

10 weeks really isnt that long . You probably dont need it punched out . I would just wait a few months and do massage and it should loosen up fine . most people cant go from 8 ga to 6 ga in ten weeks ... it took me nearly 3 months to go from 8 to 6 . its the first full mm jump and it can take a lil more time . I would not do a dermal punch unless its the very very last resort . at only 8 ga I kinds doubt that you have built up Irreversible scar tissue unless you have stretched really really fast and have had alot of bleeds and blowouts .. even then time is your best friend . I would not even consider getting them punched unless they are stuck at 8 for over a year .. also dont be trying ever other week or anything cause that will just irritate them and set you back more time ..I would think a good thing to do is try them ever 4 weeks and see if they have loosened up .. also a slightly heavier plug couldnt hurt with encouraging them to loosen up
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by deviantxy » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:55 am

I have had four mishaps with this ear not from stretching but from the flares cutting up the inside of my ear. The last time it got infected and actually abscessed up. I had o rings on both sides to keep the flare from slipping in again and inadvertently created a seal. Not to mention I had them pierced twice with a gun in the same spot before I ever stretched them. It has no elasticity and I can feel the ring of hard tissue ringing the hole. So I believe it it scar tissue.
Lobes 00G (9mm)

1/2in Lobes
16g-14g Snakebites
deviantxy

by ViolentJayne » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:47 pm

deviantxy wrote:I have had four mishaps with this ear not from stretching but from the flares cutting up the inside of my ear. The last time it got infected and actually abscessed up. I had o rings on both sides to keep the flare from slipping in again and inadvertently created a seal. Not to mention I had them pierced twice with a gun in the same spot before I ever stretched them. It has no elasticity and I can feel the ring of hard tissue ringing the hole. So I believe it it scar tissue.

well if you decide to punch it , you may as well punch the other healthy lobe to otherwise you will end up with one nice plump lobe and the other a bit thinner

you will be able to stretch past the size you punched at BUT you will not be able to stretch as far as you would be able to on the healthy unpunched lobe ...

just weigh the pros and cons carefully before you decide to punch

I have heard of piercing or punching out the scar then not wearing jewelry and let the hole close totally for a good 6 months to a year then re pierce at about 12 or 10 ga and start again slowly is a decent option ( but thats just what I have heard - no proof )
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by deviantxy » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:06 am

I'm not in too much of a hurry. I know there is no going back so I don't want to go into something and end up feeling like it was a bad idea. I'm going to give on last try with bondage tape in a couple weeks and see if that works.
Lobes 00G (9mm)

1/2in Lobes
16g-14g Snakebites
deviantxy

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences