thickening lobes without downsizing?

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by aBn » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:09 am

just wanted to see if anyone had a good way to thicken lobes without downsizing because my placement was a little low. im at 0 and plan to stop at 00 im not going huge but i would like them a little thicker. im currently doing oil massages twice a day
HAVE:_ 5/8 "16mm" Lobes and 1 Tattoo__WANT:_2 full sleeves
aBn

by AceWitThaLobes » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:38 pm

So when i was at 7/8 and i was ready to move to an inch i noticed that my lobes were thinning out around the bottom. So b4 i stretched i wanted to make sure i could make it. so i did my research and heres what i found.
Being as my plugs were constantly slipping out (no flare due to the taping.) at 22mm (somewhere between 7/8 and 1in) so i had to do something..so i just said fuck it and went to an inch and had no problems. but the lobe was still kinda thin and im paranoied abt it tearing or ripping in my sleep (as as my plugs frequently end up somewhere in the bed rather than in my ear) so i ended up doing vit-e oil massages and shea butter massages (i use these b/c my ears respond best to them also emu oil is great for me but too but i had none) u should use whats best for u. even if it costs a lil more than u would like its worth it.

then i started taking them out at night and one night they shrank down by abt 2mm (23mm) 2mm too small for an inch and 1mm too big for 7/8. so i just wore the too small 7/8 to be safe and kept doing my massages. again over a week it began to fall out so i strteched to an inch again... and at night took them out to sleep and shrank. This kept up for abt a month until i finally notice how thick my lobes were getting...they literally doubled in thickness.

so in conclusion, sizing down IS WORTH DOING to thicken ur lobes. b4 i was moving between sizes i did notice some thickening but it was very slight. now even the cat butt looks SO MUCH BETTER! so i would def size down, u dont have to be as extreme as some ppl suggest, like taking them out for a full week or shrinking a whole size or 2. just a couple mm was enough for my ears. ive been following the Plugs Out To Sleep Program for a month and the progress has stopped, but the lobes are plenty healthy and thick. cat butt has improved to just 4-3 major wrinkles in each lobe, all the small ones are gone. i honestly think they have come abt as far as they ever will, which im happy with. because i have very small ears i really dont think they could grow any more tissue naturally.
1" lobes
tongue pierced, and dermal implant under left eye
retired belly button, septum, nostril, madison, nipples, 4 cartilage, labret, dimples
AceWitThaLobes

by KAISERROLLS » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:26 am

AceWitThaLobes wrote:So when i was at 7/8 and i was ready to move to an inch i noticed that my lobes were thinning out around the bottom. So b4 i stretched i wanted to make sure i could make it. so i did my research and heres what i found.
Being as my plugs were constantly slipping out (no flare due to the taping.) at 22mm (somewhere between 7/8 and 1in) so i had to do something..so i just said fuck it and went to an inch and had no problems. but the lobe was still kinda thin and im paranoied abt it tearing or ripping in my sleep (as as my plugs frequently end up somewhere in the bed rather than in my ear) so i ended up doing vit-e oil massages and shea butter massages (i use these b/c my ears respond best to them also emu oil is great for me but too but i had none) u should use whats best for u. even if it costs a lil more than u would like its worth it.

then i started taking them out at night and one night they shrank down by abt 2mm (23mm) 2mm too small for an inch and 1mm too big for 7/8. so i just wore the too small 7/8 to be safe and kept doing my massages. again over a week it began to fall out so i strteched to an inch again... and at night took them out to sleep and shrank. This kept up for abt a month until i finally notice how thick my lobes were getting...they literally doubled in thickness.

so in conclusion, sizing down IS WORTH DOING to thicken ur lobes. b4 i was moving between sizes i did notice some thickening but it was very slight. now even the cat butt looks SO MUCH BETTER! so i would def size down, u dont have to be as extreme as some ppl suggest, like taking them out for a full week or shrinking a whole size or 2. just a couple mm was enough for my ears. ive been following the Plugs Out To Sleep Program for a month and the progress has stopped, but the lobes are plenty healthy and thick. cat butt has improved to just 4-3 major wrinkles in each lobe, all the small ones are gone. i honestly think they have come abt as far as they ever will, which im happy with. because i have very small ears i really dont think they could grow any more tissue naturally.

Hes totally right taking them out at night or even durring the day for a few hours even should help, because honestly the pressure your plug is putting on your lobe wont allow for new skin cells to regenerate, thus why you get ear cheese (dead skin cells). So as what I quoted is correct you can start by doing it just a little at a time and work your way up, especially if your holes tend to shrink quick.
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences