Hardcore moshing! &big lobes :o

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by brutalSKITTLES » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:39 pm

Ok so anyone go to hardcore shows then get in the pit and worry about a finger getting in your ear and ripping them out? My friend with 1" lobes always is worrying about it, last time he was in the pit he got punched in the face and his 2g septum plug got knocked out &lost(just thought id share that) xD BBut yeah i was wondering about lobes &what are the best plugs or like hats to prevent ripped off ears and/or loss of a plug? Last time i was at a show my 0g plug fell out, so i need help xD Thanks:]
brutalSKITTLES

by TOFU » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:44 pm

If i were you, i will seriously avoid such places!
TOFU

by Nic » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:23 pm

haha i havent been to a hardcore show since i started stretching my ears (the Hardcore scene here is kinda dead right now, im definitly goin to warped tour tho) One of my friends goes to shows an he has almost 2 inch lobes, he just wears a beanie and his hood an ties the strings. He prolly doesnt wear plugs when he goes , but if u must wear sum i would recomend silicone( dont wana get punched or kicked with a big piece of metal diggin into ur head. This post reminded me how scared i am that ill get my ears ripped xD
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by brutalSKITTLES » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:56 pm

Yeah im at lost at what to do. xD I just bought some acrylic screw on tunnels &im pretty sure there's no way these are falling out, silicone would work realy great too, thats what my friend with the 1" wears, then he wears a beanie too. &I always see dudes with their beanies and hoods tied but that would get so damn hot >.< It would protect your ears realy good tho. Right now my ears arnt big enough to catch a finger, but my goal size is 1/2" so im thinking it might be able to then.. &regardless, im stoked for warped tour :D Its gunna be tight. &TOFU hahha bro, theres no way i caould stay away from the pit, its just so crazy xD i love it.
brutalSKITTLES

by Boffey » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:07 pm

I dont think you would catch someones finger at 1/2 inch, unless it was there little finger and you were wearing really thin or no tunnels. Im at 00g and i can just about get the front of my little finger in my piercing.
Piercings
Left Lobe 12mm
Left Rook
Right Helix

Wishlist
Right Lobe 12mm
Seccond Right Helix
Left side lower lip

o, and im Alex by the way :)
Boffey

by brutalSKITTLES » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:37 pm

Hahh yeah, I dont think itd be a problem, but its a fear of mine. Iv seen people get them ripped &its pretty gruesome:p Im at 00 too &my girlfriend can fit about half of her pinky in it (she has realy skinny fingers i guess) xD but i can only get the tip of mine in.
brutalSKITTLES

by Nic » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:22 pm

haha i wish i could only fit a bit of my finger in. im at the point where i can fit any of my fingers in all the way to the knuckle. Haha i know when i go to warped tour ima wear a beanie an a hood for sure!
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by brutalSKITTLES » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:04 am

Thats tight xD i love large stretches, but im only 15 and anything abouve 1/2" can get realy noticeable, and mess up job my opportunitys. What size are you at Nic?
brutalSKITTLES

by Nic » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:30 am

lol i feel ya man. Ive been job searching for a year. even before i had my ears stretched it was hard but now im prolly screwed. um well my one ear that was blown out i downsized to 5/8, where ima keep for a couple more days cuz the blowouts almost to completely gone then il tape up again. My healthy ear is actually at an inch as of today, but i dont have any 1 inch plugs so im rockin my double flared stone plug xD thats 7/8. Once i stretch up my other ear again ill prolly buy 1 inch ones. Im prettly lopsided right now. What about u? r u at half inch?
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by magalo le matelot » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:26 pm

If you don't want to loose them or get them knocked around, try kaos earskins they're perfect for hardcore show. But most moshers juste take their plugs out, and it's ok with that.
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

Next

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences