Hardcore moshing! &big lobes :o

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by magalo le matelot » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Military... oh my god this is trully USA. Nobody want to go into that shit here.
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

by Uraniumhobo » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:15 pm

i tried joining the marines back in the day, they wouldnt take me because of my kidney disease though
3'' lobes, 5/8'' outer helixes, 7/16'' conches, 00g nipples, 7/16th'' septum, 1'' lip, 5/8'' nostrils, tongue bifurcation, head split and subincision, chest and hand brandings, lots of ink
Uraniumhobo

by Nic » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:34 pm

I was just wondering, do they even accept modified peoples in the military or do they have like a mandatory surgery or just tell u to take a hike?
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by Hardware » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:21 pm

I know that if you enter the U.S military you need to document all of your tattoos and what they mean. If you have Japanese or Chinese characters you need to print out the definitions from a dictionary. Piercings need to be taken out (or hidden really well). My friend went in with 0G tunnels years ago, he had to let them shrink down. I don't know what they would do if you had a large earlobes that didn't shrink, I imagine they would see it as a liability though.

I had to sign a waiver when I worked security at a bar after I told them I didn't want to take my jewelry out. Had to legally state I would not attempt to sue the owners if I had anything ripped out while on the job.
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

by corazon_de_oro » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:30 am

Wow, the tattoo thing is crazy! I never knew that... I'm pretty sure you can't have tattoos on your hands, neck, or face (basically anywhere that'd be visible with a full uniform on) but it seems like I heard they're changing that.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Hardware » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:36 am

I could imagine that the U.S. Military may be desperate to get anyone to enlisted at this point... oops, did I just type that? :P
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

by Boffey » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:02 pm

Thats what i thought, i wouldnt think they would be too bothered about piercings and tatoos
Piercings
Left Lobe 12mm
Left Rook
Right Helix

Wishlist
Right Lobe 12mm
Seccond Right Helix
Left side lower lip

o, and im Alex by the way :)
Boffey

by Nic » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:19 pm

They shouldnt care about who they enlist has piercings or tatoos. I mean what do they think? we need to look presentable for the suicide bombing terrorists trying to kill us xD haha if ur lobes are bigger u could get shot in the ear xD lmao
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by evisceration » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:32 am

brutalSKITTLES wrote:Ok so anyone go to hardcore shows then get in the pit and worry about a finger getting in your ear and ripping them out? My friend with 1" lobes always is worrying about it, last time he was in the pit he got punched in the face and his 2g septum plug got knocked out &lost(just thought id share that) xD BBut yeah i was wondering about lobes &what are the best plugs or like hats to prevent ripped off ears and/or loss of a plug? Last time i was at a show my 0g plug fell out, so i need help xD Thanks:]

Tell your friend to get his lobes large enough to actually put his lobe over the top of his ear haha. Surprisingly enough, I've seen a guy at several metal shows in Chicago that would do this before he jumped in the pit.
evisceration

by OdgenKid » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:42 pm

My lobes are 2'' and i usually just take mine out.
OdgenKid

PreviousNext

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences