Hardcore moshing! &big lobes :o

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Nic » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:49 pm

Uraniumhobo wrote:when i started stretching my ears i stopped going to shows, i feel toooo old for it anyway these days

lol but u look so young! u look like ur only 22 or 23 maybe.
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by Uraniumhobo » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:03 pm

i am 22, but i feel 42 lol
3'' lobes, 5/8'' outer helixes, 7/16'' conches, 00g nipples, 7/16th'' septum, 1'' lip, 5/8'' nostrils, tongue bifurcation, head split and subincision, chest and hand brandings, lots of ink
Uraniumhobo

by Nic » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:28 pm

lol i knew it =D
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by magalo le matelot » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:31 pm

Hey you're not too old there's some dudes up to 30-35 years old at hardcore show, haha.:)
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

by Hardware » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:11 am

By all logic I should find hardcore boys with stretched earlobes and tattoos attractive but I don't. Personally I don't have a 'type' but I do require a guy with intelligence, If they have modifications it's just a bonus! :D
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:10 am

^ Ha, I know what you mean. I love guys with mods but I can't stand the hardcore scene. I don't like the attitude they have about mods either, like it's all a race to get the most/biggest and only certain ones are "cool."
My boyfriend's more of an old school punk (I hate to label but he's 27 and he's been into punk since he was a little kid); he has piercings and tattoos too. I love it. Wish he'd re-stretch his lobes though. =(
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Uraniumhobo » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:07 am

corazon_de_oro wrote:^ Ha, I know what you mean. I love guys with mods but I can't stand the hardcore scene. I don't like the attitude they have about mods either, like it's all a race to get the most/biggest and only certain ones are "cool."

normally i dont make a big deal about my mods, but i always watch the faces of hardcore scene kids go from smug, to shamed when they see me haha
3'' lobes, 5/8'' outer helixes, 7/16'' conches, 00g nipples, 7/16th'' septum, 1'' lip, 5/8'' nostrils, tongue bifurcation, head split and subincision, chest and hand brandings, lots of ink
Uraniumhobo

by Hardware » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:07 am

Uraniumhobo wrote:normally i dont make a big deal about my mods, but i always watch the faces of hardcore scene kids go from smug, to shamed when they see me haha

It's a quiet and humble sort of pride :)
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

by corazon_de_oro » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:42 am

Uraniumhobo wrote:
corazon_de_oro wrote:^ Ha, I know what you mean. I love guys with mods but I can't stand the hardcore scene. I don't like the attitude they have about mods either, like it's all a race to get the most/biggest and only certain ones are "cool."

normally i dont make a big deal about my mods, but i always watch the faces of hardcore scene kids go from smug, to shamed when they see me haha

Haha brilliant!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Nic » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:45 pm

Lol uranium hobo xD u prolly put so many kids to shame. Thats awesom. I dont see alot wrong with the hardcore scene nowadays cept for the way peoples foloow trends. Cuz stretchin is permanant and i kinda laugh to myself when i see people from shows like 6 months later and there like *oh ya i decided ima be in the military so i took my plugs out, or they take em out cuz they want em to close but they stretched to like an inch an a half. Rawr, u should be in it for the longhaul if ur gunna do it. Oh yea and i dont like the dirty looks from straightedge kids when i smoke >.<. haha i rant alot. Happy stretching everybody =)
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

PreviousNext