Hardcore moshing! &big lobes :o

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by brutalSKITTLES » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:13 pm

I just stretched to 7/16 yesterday with silicone &i have to say from all the bad things iv heard about it, it works great &is painless. Im probably gonna try going to half in about a week tho cause i have some more silicone. &i know finding a job is hell, once im 18 i can start applying in the mall tho, cause i was asked before if i was looking for a job by some girl who worked at hottopic but i guess a cant really work there at 15.. &Damn that is pretty lopsided xD iv been that way tho, with haven to downsize and stuff, i hate it. &Yeahh i just got some Kaos tunnels (i wanna get some ear skins tho), they are wonderful i have no fear of them falling out:] Probably my new favorite material:]
brutalSKITTLES

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:12 am

^ You're only leaving a week between sizes? Didn't you just stretch to 00 not too long ago? It seems like I remember you making a thread about going from 2G to 0G... give your ears a break!

Anyway, for moshing and stuff, what about solid Kaos plugs? I don't have big lobes and I'm not into hardcore shows, but it seems like the biggest problem would be the possibility of someone grapping your lobe and ripping it... Kaos plugs are lightweight so they won't fall out, and they're solid so there's less chance of getting ripped.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Hardware » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:32 am

Yeah, Earskins are great! When I first saw them I thought there was no way they were strong enough to hold anyone's earlobe open, I was wrong. I now own about 9 pairs in different colors. I don't have any problems switching from the Earskins to metal or organic. They are thin too, so there is less heat buildup, therefore less ear funk.
In addition to body piercing, the retail job I spoke of is ironically for Hot Topic. They are actually a great company to work for, they helped me support myself financially through my apprenticeship. If I didn't have to quit halfway through my apprenticeship, I would have celebrated 8 years with the company last March. They are in the fortune 500 best companies to work for :)

Moshing and big lobes can be a recipe for disaster. If you have 1" or higher you can actually remove the plug and loop your earlobe over the cartilage of your ear and keep them protected that way (also advisable to do this in very cold temperatures). Otherwise I have seen Kaos selling silicon plugs that are one completely solid piece. I would advise that, squishy, yet nobody will accidentally get their finger stuck in your earlobe.
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

by magalo le matelot » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:51 pm

You can't really put your lobes over cartilage when you are 1 inch... unless you have really tiny ears!
    1 inch lobes, madison microdermal 16/07/10 and venoms 2/07/11.
    RIP self-done tongue web, retired wrist surface and tongue.

First tattoo on right thigh - line done (1h20)

Want: 4g septum, tattoo on left ribs/behing ear.
magalo le matelot

by Hardware » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:51 am

*shrugs* I have seen my friends with 1" and higher lobes do it before.
It's not a revolution, it's a lifestyle.
Hardware

by brutalSKITTLES » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:55 pm

Yeah i realy want to get some:] i think the clear ones are BA. I have the normal tan-ish khaos tunnels and i love them, expecaly to sleep on. I would love to work at hottopic:D its kinda like a dream job. &with my good grades and outgoing attitude im pretty shure i could get the job, confidence is key;]
brutalSKITTLES

by Nic » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:14 am

magalo le matelot wrote:You can't really put your lobes over cartilage when you are 1 inch... unless you have really tiny ears!

I just tried this wit my 1 inch lobe an it almost goes over it then it pops over xD, i think its cuz i ahve small ears an lobes.
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by dynomike » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:14 am

I usually take mine out..
When my bands playing i do cause, they usually fall out at practice..
But i usually throw E oil in my car or bag..and throw my plugs in there..and as soon as i get out of the pit or done my set i oil up and throw em in,
the hardcore scene near me is getting a little out of hand...
Ears:7/8
Septum: 14g
Snakebites: 14g
Conch:14g
dynomike

by HateJustin » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:33 pm

when i seen acacia strain, i witnessed a girl with 1" 1/4 lobes get ripped out. it was pretty horrifying. the best way i avoid it (which isn't hard considering i'm not even an inch) is to throw in some tapers or double flare plugs.

the hardcore scene in cleveland is pretty ragin' right now.
fall to your knees

7/8th lobes
smiley
left nip
HateJustin

by Uraniumhobo » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:43 pm

when i started stretching my ears i stopped going to shows, i feel toooo old for it anyway these days
3'' lobes, 5/8'' outer helixes, 7/16'' conches, 00g nipples, 7/16th'' septum, 1'' lip, 5/8'' nostrils, tongue bifurcation, head split and subincision, chest and hand brandings, lots of ink
Uraniumhobo

PreviousNext

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences