Hardcore moshing! &big lobes :o

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by WindowLicker » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:44 am

Nic wrote:I was just wondering, do they even accept modified peoples in the military or do they have like a mandatory surgery or just tell u to take a hike?

I was actually trying to join a little while ago. I wanted to join the Marines and yes, I did have to take out my plugs when they were at a 00 (i know someone made the comment that you should be in it for the long haul. As soon as I found out I couldn't join I popped em right back in. Your lobes don't have to be the most important thing in your life). The army however didn't say a whole lot about them being at 00. They wanted em shrunk down a bit but wasn't making much noise about it. Any type of piercing is not allowed once you're in basic though. As for tattoos I know in the Marine Corps anything below the elbow is automatic disqualification. Any ink has to be covered while in PT dress until you pass basic. As for the Army I'm pretty sure you can get away with sleeves as long as it's not gang related, that includes Celtic crosses. Also, they cannot be anything offensive, anti-religious, or racist. As Hardware said, you do need to explain what your tattoos mean/their significance when you go to MEPS (Military Entry Processing Station). After you've gone to MEPS though you cannot get any more tattoos until after basic, regardless of branch. The Air Force has similar standards to the Army. I'm unsure of the Navy. Part of the stretched lobes is a liability/safety (what are you going to do in hand to hand combat when the enemy hooks your lobe) thing, but is also uniform.
The sound of gun fire so loud and rapid, but it seems to be so quiet around me, and out of nowhere I feel peace cover me. I reach down and reload my ticket home. The taste of cold steel on my lips, and a second later silence fills the January air...
WindowLicker

by BroCore92 » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:03 pm

This topic is convienent lol, because I actually have to go to Abacabb's (NOVA Hardcore band, signed on Sumerian Records) last show ever tomorrow. its gonna be crazy in the pits and people always get piercings or gauges or lobes for that matter torn out at the venue i go to. its crazy. For some reason the people there just don't give a fuck and purposely go for people's ears in the pit, that and punch girls who aren't even in the pit, which is just low.
BroCore92

Previous

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences