stretched to 8g left ear hurt! uneven holes?

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by DarkCustom13 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:34 pm

Ok just stretched to an 8 gauge last night. My left ear hurt while stretching my right ear stretched fine with out any feeling at all just slid right in! My consern is my Left peircing hole is a little higher up on the Lobe then my right so im concerned that is why it always gives me problems while stretching? Also im concered that it will look different then the right once i start getting into the bigger sizes like 2 and 0! Weird thing is my left ear is also a tiny bit bigger then my right and thats probably why the hole placment got messed up a little! Also just for general info i alwasys wait 4 to 5 weeks between my stretches and my lobes are always 100% healed and ready to stretch each time. PLEASE HELP! Any opinions ,exeriences similar and advise will be very appreciated! Thanks
DarkCustom13

by Aurasoulful » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:59 pm

Wow, I'm going through almost the exact same thing you are. Left ear gets slight pain and is a little higher in placement. I waited two months to stretch from a 12G to 10G and the lefty was a little sensitive after the stretch. I think it's just our problem ear that we all have. Have you considered waiting a bit longer per stretch? How are you stretching and what type of plugs are you wearing? We both may have to wait longer for the left ear to be less sensitive next time. Btw, were you pierced with a gun?
Aurasoulful

by livingfree » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:25 am

Odd that this post is here, I have a somewhat similar experience. But I believe I know what's causing my issues. First off, today I just went from 10g to 8g (I was pierced at a shop with a 10g needle). I only had my ears pierced once (when I was 19-20 and was drunk and for some reason let my drunk friend pierce me with a terribly cheap gun in an environment that was far from sterile)...anyway, I digress. My old piercing ended up infected and painful (surprise) and it was removed after a month or two.

Now, being 7-8 years later, I still had scar tissue in my left ear. When I got my new piercings I had a concern that it would be a bit worse to deal with than my right. When it was pierced there was definitely more sting, and now with stretching there was definitely more pressure/discomfort. It was only for a moment and after it was over it quickly subsided, but I do have to wonder if this will be a consistent issue with my left ear. :(

As far as being uneven. When I look at my ears I keep wondering, "Are they even?"...sometimes they look a tad different, other times they feel like they are uneven. But ultimately I think it's just because my ears aren't identical and so it's merely my anatomy that makes them seem uneven, because really it appears that the positioning is pretty good when I really analyze it.
livingfree

by DarkCustom13 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:53 pm

Aurasoulful wrote:Wow, I'm going through almost the exact same thing you are. Left ear gets slight pain and is a little higher in placement. I waited two months to stretch from a 12G to 10G and the lefty was a little sensitive after the stretch. I think it's just our problem ear that we all have. Have you considered waiting a bit longer per stretch? How are you stretching and what type of plugs are you wearing? We both may have to wait longer for the left ear to be less sensitive next time. Btw, were you pierced with a gun?

No i was not peirced by a Gun. I actually did it my self when i was only 11 years old and then i did my right ear when i was like 14. just got peircing earings with the sharp point cleaned them and my ear and just pushed them in! I feel like 4 to 5 weeks are enough for my ears but like i said its my left ear that gives me problems and pain mainly behind my ear! Its hard to see back there so i dont know it there is scare tissue from peircing my ears myself and just shoving different size earrings in over the years without ever thinking that i need to take car of them better cause i never thought of stretching my ears before until now! Or from just shoving earrings in like 14 gauge hoops and stuff if along time ago i gave myself a Mini blow out or something! Im only at an 8 gauge right now for about 2 weeks or so. My goal is a 0 gauge im hopeing 4 to 5 weeks in between will be enough and i stop having problems with my rear left! I do salt soaks 1 to 2 times a day and usually around the 3rd week when my ears feel almost healed but still not ready to stretch i rub in some vitamin E oil.
DarkCustom13

by ViolentJayne » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:41 pm

the next stretch is going to be harder . 8ga-6ga is the first full MM stretch - so you may wanna give this one some extra time , especially if your ear is still acting up ... Id give it an extra few weeks personally Id maybe even wait an extra month and do daily vit e massages while you wait it will help to break down some of the scar tissue but it takes a long time - plus it increases blood flow to speed healing and it feels nice to your lobes .. most people have to wait a lil extra time for this stretch . I did . - good luck
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by DarkCustom13 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:45 pm

ViolentJayne wrote:the next stretch is going to be harder . 8ga-6ga is the first full MM stretch - so you may wanna give this one some extra time , especially if your ear is still acting up ... Id give it an extra few weeks personally Id maybe even wait an extra month and do daily vit e massages while you wait it will help to break down some of the scar tissue but it takes a long time - plus it increases blood flow to speed healing and it feels nice to your lobes .. most people have to wait a lil extra time for this stretch . I did . - good luck

Thanks i appreciate the advise. At about 5 weeks im going to see how it feels while im rubbing it with V E oil. Right now when i rub it it dosent hurt but when i put my plug back in it hurts a little in the back of the left ear. I dont normally start doing the ear lobe massages with the V E till about 3 to 4 weeks but i did it yesterday at 2.5 weeks just to clean the plugs and kind of see how my holes are doing and kind of go from there. I will be honest its amazing that i wait 4 to 5 weeks between stretches because i have 0 patients.LOL.. I really want to be at a 2 gauge by late October. Hopefully this isnt going to give me problems and prevent that.
DarkCustom13

by Dowa2bp » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:29 am

DarkCustom13 wrote:I really want to be at a 2 gauge by late October. Hopefully this isnt going to give me problems and prevent that.

What Happens In October?? O.O
Have:
4g Left Lobe - 9.5 Right Lobe

Want:
I Think 10mm or 11mm
(Stopping at 11mm)
Dowa2bp

by DarkCustom13 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:14 am

Dowa2bp wrote:
DarkCustom13 wrote:I really want to be at a 2 gauge by late October. Hopefully this isnt going to give me problems and prevent that.

What Happens In October?? O.O

Nothing.. just where id like to be by then. Its probably not going to happen tho with the problems my left ear has been giving me!
DarkCustom13

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences