Self-Stretching Ears

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by deviantxy » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:02 am

Well I guess my ears just wanted to prove me wrong. I joined this forum two months ago expecting to have a hellish stretching experience. My ears have a decent amount of scar tissue from being pierced twice with a gun and I don’t have very resilient skin. However my ears seem to be self-stretching. I have never heard of it at such a small size but I am already up to 8G in such a short time simply because the tunnels just start to get loose and fall out. After a little over a week of going up a size it only takes a small brush for them to slip out on the flared size(they are SF) with no pain. I know I shouldn’t stretch this fast but if they are falling out and there is no pain, stinging or redness I’m guessing it’s alright. Are my ears really that weird or has anyone else had this experience? If I could find my camera I would post a pic of my lobes but I seem to have misplaced it.
Have______________________
Lobes 00G (9mm)

Want______________________
1/2in Lobes
16g-14g Snakebites
deviantxy

by bradykay90 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:06 pm

My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

by deviantxy » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:24 pm

Thanks. Sounds just like mine. Glad to know I'm not alone. I'm not going to worry about it until I find a size I want to be at. Then I'll deal with trying to stay at that size.
Lobes 00G (9mm)

1/2in Lobes
16g-14g Snakebites
deviantxy

by bradykay90 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:08 pm

Ight good luck with the non stretching lol that sounds different
bradykay90

by deviantxy » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:54 am

Thanks. lol Sounds kinda counter productive doesn't it.
Lobes 00G (9mm)

1/2in Lobes
16g-14g Snakebites
deviantxy

by bradykay90 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:49 am

Yes it does
bradykay90

by ViolentJayne » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:39 pm

if your ears were pierced for years at the standard size , they probably stretched over the years especially if you wore heavy earrings or played with them alot ... Its good that you went thru all the small sizes ... but Id almost bet your ears were at 8ga when you started ( thats what happened to Me , I had worn heavy earrings and multiple earrings in one hole etc for years ..before I ever thought about stretching )and when I started stretching My ears were a painless 8 ga - a loose 8 ga ( I tried a 6 tho and it wasnt budging , so I didnt force it and stayed at 8 ga )... and waited... I still had to wait 4 months to go to 6ga painlessly...

Im betting your 8 to 6 stretch wont happen on its own or so quickly

I recommend slowing down from here on out , just cause the small sizes were easy doesnt mean the larger sizes will be .

everything up to 8 ga goes in increments of a mm ( fractions of a MM ) but 8 to 6 is the first full MM stretch - so be careful and take your time
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by deviantxy » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:54 pm

I totally agree you might be right. Though I only had them for two years prior to stretching and I actually never changed my earnings form the ones I got them pierced with unless it was only for an hour or two. My ears are hyper sensitive and even the gold plated studs(yes those ugly butterfly ones they do with a gun yuck never again) I was wearing started to bother me. Actually the main reason I started stretching was so I could wear glass hangies or stainless tunnels with my old 18gs though them so I would never have to worry about reactions again. Don't worry though I'm not going to push my lobes. I can put my 18gs though my current tunnels so for now I'm happy.
Lobes 00G (9mm)

1/2in Lobes
16g-14g Snakebites
deviantxy

by Trill850 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:31 am

everyones ears heal differently i had mine pierced at a 14 and i waited two months before stretching, i have stretched mine almost every two weeks with no problems but u cant go by what other people have done its up to your body :twisted:
Trill850

by bradykay90 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:51 pm

Trill850 wrote:everyones ears heal differently i had mine pierced at a 14 and i waited two months before stretching, i have stretched mine almost every two weeks with no problems but u cant go by what other people have done its up to your body :twisted:

Thank u bro about time somebody else say the same thing i say i get bitched at by people on here everytime it comes up lol
bradykay90

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences