Omg finally

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by pierced_princess » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:47 am

Hey peoples

After what seems like a lifetime, I've FINALLY gotten to Og been streching my ears since the beginning of the year, all the streches went good no problems, UNTIL I went from a 2g to a 0g, so did a bit of googling and found a few ppl have problems with it seeing as its such a big jump, I had had the 2g for about 2 months my longest keeper lol, so I got my 2g plug and taped it, and within 3 days i was able to strech it to a 0g, yay, so happy when the plug slipped in effortlessly, so now I have the wait till I can go to a 00g which is probably where il stay depending on what it looks like, plus I still want to be at a size where I can make it look like I have somewhat normal ear rings in, anyways lol I was just so excited I finally got my 0g in I had to tell someone, my husbands not interested, he streched to a 6g and that's where he will forever be lol
pierced_princess

by bradykay90 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:16 pm

Congrats lol im currently at the same stretch and im having hell with it lol i can almst get tje taper in but after that it just doesnt want to go. I guess im going to start taping lol
My left lobe is 1/2" my right is 00g.
bradykay90

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences