So confused....

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by DJ_5000 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:06 pm

So, I've been at a 12g for a little over 2 months now, and was all ready to go up to a 10. Whenever I would try though the taper would get about halfway into my ear and then I'd have to stop to avoid a tear. I just was trying again, but got the same result. Just for the hell of it I decided to try to just put my 10g tunnels in and see what happened. They slid right in without any problems or pain! Can somebody please explain how that happens?
10 g ears and my tongue pierced.
I want to eventually stretch my ears to 00g at most, get snake bites, and tattoos.

"It's better to live on your feet than die on your knees."
DJ_5000

by mouse2cat » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:11 am

Maybe it was an 8g taper. At the small sizes it is harder to tell them apart.

Since you are wearing the tunnel and that is working, once that has healed enough for you to take them out. Check the taper again. Then you will know for sure.
mouse2cat

by DJ_5000 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:18 am

I checked the taper against the tunnel before I tried it. It was the right sized one...
I want to eventually stretch my ears to 00g at most, get snake bites, and tattoos.

DJ_5000

by mouse2cat » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:28 pm

Make sure you are lubricating the taper first.

I have heard that some people have difficulty with the tapers. Like their ears will kind of grip the taper, giving you a lot more friction. These same people recommended stretching with SF glass colorfronts because they have that rounded back. And glass is wonderfully hypoallergenic. (also more beautiful in my opinion)
mouse2cat

by corazon_de_oro » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:59 pm

I agree, get some rounded plugs. Tunnels can be pretty tricky to put in right after a stretch, and they're usually kind of sharp.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by DJ_5000 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:07 pm

Yeah I lubricated the taper first and even put some around the hole. But thanks guys I'll look into some rounded plugs :)

DJ_5000

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences