painless stretch (6g - 4g)

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Boricua » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:39 am

Hey all, I've been at 6g for about a month and a half no issues with aftercare everything looking and feeling great. Today I pulled out a set of 4g pinchers with plugs and prepped them. Cleaning area jewelry the works. Oiled up with some e oil and the pincher slipped right in and I mean right in like switching out a 6 for another 6. Is this normal with some some stretches? Or could the pinchers be undersized and not a true 4g? Just want to make sure so when I move on to 2g I dont hurt my lobes due to improperly sized jewelry
Boricua

by mouse2cat » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:13 am

If you are concerned that your pinchers were mislabeled and are actually 6g you should measure it with a mm ruler.

I don't think you could accidentally skip 4g and move on to 2g without noticing. The size jumps start to be highly noticeable.

As a side note pinchers are not recommended stretching. I think the reason is because they shift a lot in the ear and that can irritate freshly stretched skin. Plugs are more stationary within the ear.
mouse2cat

by buffalodustin » Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:32 am

Anything up to a 4g is smaller inbetween sizes than a 4g to a 2g and beyond...that's a good thing that it slid in that means your lobes have good elasticity and you should be able to go to a 2g quite soon with no problem...don't he concerned though I had my cartilage at a 6g and a 4g slid right in so the lobes are no issue
Left- lobe-1"
Cartilage-00g and 6g
Industrial
Right- lobe- 1"
Cartilage- 0g
Snakebites, tongue, wrist
buffalodustin

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences