Help My Ears!

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Eevee956 » Wed May 30, 2012 7:33 pm

I seem to have a little problem/question... I have had an interesting stretching story. I have had reg (18g) piercings since i was a 1yr old... I decided to get plugs and what not at 16yrs old. I went straight to a 6g with out bleeding, resistance, or alot of pain. After a week i got 2g plugs slipped in no bleeding eaither. Next i took in some 0g plugs eaisly as well. Went on to some nice 00g and no problems or difficulties eaither... the 00g plugs were double O-ring but i only had one in the front... i began to tape them as properly as i knew how to and reached the same hight as the O-ring on the plug, i was hoping to reach 7/16"s but a friend of mine had some 1/2"s on hand i tried them on and they were to small!:O i didnt see anything wrong on my ears i probably just put too much tape but after a week my ears never adjusted to the 1/2" jewlery... My question is should i worry if my plugs can slip in and out of my ear easily? would it be safe to go naked for a few days? Thanks!:)
Eevee956

by mouse2cat » Wed May 30, 2012 8:54 pm

Oh dear,
That is not an "interesting" story that is a terrifying story. How long did it take you to stretch to 1/2"?

I am afraid you should be very concerned. Please take them out.

Post some pics of your ears.
mouse2cat

by buffalodustin » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:33 am

Try a 9/16 or 5/8 plug...or a flared 1/2...once my ears were at a certain size they would sag and stretch some on their own depending on what type of jewelry I wear...I've noticed my glass 5/8 plugs stretched my ears to almost 3/4 after a few days
Left- lobe-1"
Cartilage-00g and 6g
Industrial
Right- lobe- 1"
Cartilage- 0g
Snakebites, tongue, wrist
buffalodustin

by ViolentJayne » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:53 pm

its a good idea to sleep naked at large sizes , it helps with blood flow , it keeps your ears from " stretching " on their own and its a nice break to sleep with no jewelry

My estimate would be anything after 0 is pretty well safe to sleep naked
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by AceWitThaLobes » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:07 pm

u sound like me, doing too much too soon at the small sizes. What i would do (knowing what i know now, compared to what i knew then)is start a lobe health program and go naked at night, find a plug that fits my current size in light weight material, plenty of lobe massages with (insert brand here). and wear the plugs during the day (if u want, not wearing them cant hurt u). after 00 i could keep mine out all day with no problems
1" lobes
tongue pierced, and dermal implant under left eye
retired belly button, septum, nostril, madison, nipples, 4 cartilage, labret, dimples
AceWitThaLobes

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences