8g to 6g :)

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by NOTO » Wed May 30, 2012 12:07 pm

Yay me! My initial goal was only 4g but I loooove seeing progress :) i like 6g a lot better than my 8's but it could be because my jewelry is nicer. Aside from stertching up I've decided to commit to dreadlocks..but that's a whole different adventure!

Take care

-Noto
body mods
*Left Ear: 16g Pinna, 16g anti helix, 2 sets in lobe, 6g and 12g
*Right Ear: 16g Helix orbital, lobes same as left ear
*Navel: 14g
* 2 lower back microdermals

<3 Tattoos: collar bone, left hip, left back shoulder, and right sidHe
NOTO

by KAISERROLLS » Wed May 30, 2012 11:14 pm

Good job :) I had dreads for 4 months then gave them up, you have to REALLLLLLY want them. its an everyday taking care of them and fixing them up thing... For me being a guy I didn't like 30 minutes in the mirror every morning for the first 2 months. If you want help or guidance on them though im here for you!
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

by CliftonGK1 » Thu May 31, 2012 3:33 am

Woot Woot! Nice going, and much luck with the locks. I've got a couple old housemates from back in college who've gone that route and it is an awesome look if you've got the hair to pull it off.
Most of mine started jumping ship in my mid-20s, so I just hacked the rest off out of spite. :lol:
CliftonGK1

by ViolentJayne » Thu May 31, 2012 6:27 pm

CONGRATS ! 6 ga is when you first start feeling like you have stretched ears - even if others dont notice it as much yet , I remember feeling so accomplished when I got to 6 ...My goal is 4 ga as well and Ive been here since last aug . I am contemplating going to 2 ga now :) but if I do thats IT lol - I dont wanna give up My hanging styles and spirals for only plugs ... but these damn 2 ga liquid filled spirals just keep calling My name lol

and I love dreads ! I wish i had the nerve to try them out .. but I honestly think My hair is the best its been in My hole life and right now I cant risk it lol - I should have tried the dreads back in the day when My hair was already fried from My days of bleaching lol
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by amanda86 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:30 pm

I have dreadlocks, had then just over 5 yrs now and i love them :) my lobes are at a 7mm then going up to 8mm after xmas, then gonna see if i want to go to 00g :) also got 2mm in second and third holes in both lobes.
Lobes
10mm lobes first hole left and right

5mm lobes second and third holes

Plus other piercings

lip
nose
navel
Cartilage upper left

Tattoo:

left upper are
right upper arm
amanda86

by akPhilly » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:05 am

It's always nice when you get to your goal size! Although,don't be surprised if that goal changes-it seems people rarely stick to their original goal size. What happens is you get used to it,& think 'Well,it's only another mm or so for the next one...'. My original goal size was 0g (like many),but then I went to a 00g & swore I'd stop,then just kept going up a mm from there til I was at 13mm.That seemed so big at the time,but now I'm used to it,& contimplated going to 14mm,but I think seriously this time I'm going to stop. I'm a little older,so I can't really get away with bigger ones.That happens w/alot,so don't be surprised if you end up going larger :) .I finally just ordered some custom stuff in my current size to kind of make sure I stopped-figured I'd be less likely if I'd invested money in some stuff.

As far as the dreds go,there's a site I buy jewelry from called www.painfulpleasures.com, & I'd noticed that they have a section where they sell stuff for dredlocks-I'm not really sure what all they have,but maybe they have products that help somehow.Because I helped a friend of mine start her dreds many years ago-her hair was similar to yours,& it was way harder to get hair like that to lock-it probably took a good 6+ hours to start them,w/3 of us working on them.But it was totally worth it,because it looked soooooooo good! :D
AkPhilly,
Philadelphia,PA
3/4" (19mm) earlobes
14g industrial
12g tongue
7 tattoos
retired septum (though considering resurrecting it :),monroe,navel

WANT: both conchs,& microdermal,& more tattoos!
akPhilly

by amanda86 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:05 am

lol, i love mine lucky for my my employer hired me with dreads and tattoo's there not to bother as long as i don't look a mess lmao. But yeh my mam and my sister in law did my over 6 years ago, with them both being hair dresser.But my goal size if 0g for my first hole in both lobes, but cant go to big for work there ok with a max of 00g. Dont want anything to big, lol that's what i said at 5mm. But i have ordered some nice jade, amber ones hoping i will stop at 0g, which is my next size, which i wont stretch till after xmas, which gives my ears ample of time to relax. does anybody know any good sites that have lush plugs in 8mm that deliver to the uk?
Lobes
10mm lobes first hole left and right

5mm lobes second and third holes

Plus other piercings

lip
nose
navel
Cartilage upper left

Tattoo:

left upper are
right upper arm
amanda86