Beach piercers...

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Kookaburra » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:47 pm

So, I was at the beach and decided I wanted to stretch up. I searched around and was told by a local that the only piercers around that carried plugs were at island dyes. I went there and talked to the lady, she said she would stretch me up to a 4g for five bucks if i bought some jewelry. I decided to do that since it would be cheaper than if I just bought a taper, and I had some single flared glass plugs with me so i figured she would taper them and let me put the glass in. I ended up buying some wood double flares and I handed her the glass plugs and laid down in the chair, closed my eyes and waited for her to get a sterilized taper. BUT while my eyes were closed she shoved the DF wood plugs through my lobe, and tore it. I still can't get that bitch out, and when I refused to pay she called the cops. :/
Kookaburra

by ViolentJayne » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:33 am

she wouldnt have had to call the cops , cause Id have called them first if I was in your situation . thats BS that she did that you :(
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by KAISERROLLS » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:53 am

No offense dude, but this is a really funny story, whos side did the cops take? Because if that cop had stretched ears I think he would have arrested her on the spot :) haha
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

by Aurasoulful » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:28 pm

That is horrible.. I sincerely hope she got arrested..
Aurasoulful

by corazon_de_oro » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:48 pm

That's awful. Even if she had put in the glass plugs, going from nothing to 4G would still tear your ears. Most of those beach piercers are just in it for the money, they want to lure in as many tourists as they can and really don't care what they do to your body as long as you pay. Was she the shop manager? If not, I'd call the shop and tell the manager what went on if I were you.

Find yourself a good, experienced professional piercer who can help you get those wood plugs out. Wood is a nightmare for fresh stretches and so are double flares.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by Kookaburra » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:58 pm

She was the owner of the shop, and it wasn't from nothing it was from a 6g to a 4g. But she dead stretched it with wood double flared plugs. I went to my normal piercer (James at River City Tattoo, if you're in richmond I HIGHLY recommend him.) And he cut the flare off and took it out. The cop came and immediately called in drug dogs, and everyone working the shop got arrested. So I'm not terribly angry :lol:
Kookaburra

by Aurasoulful » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:39 am

Good to hear! I hope your ear heals up soon :)
Aurasoulful

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences