weirdest thing happened to my ear

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by arexabender » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:09 am

about 2 months ago i slowly taped my ears up to 1/2" from 00g, and i've noticed something strange and awful. my left ear is beautifully stretchy and double flared plugs arent a problem. my right ear however has 0 elasticity and wont accommodate even the smallest of flares. i even have to lube up single or no fared plugs for them to go in easily. i havent done anything extremely traumatic to this ear ever, in fact, i tore my other ear quite badly once upon a time but it turned out great. i tried tea tree oil, massaging, moisturizers, only putting plugs in after showers but nothing seems to work. does anyone know how i can increase the elasticity in that ear without downsizing? because i really dont think that would help.
piercings:
1/2" lobes
2nd lobe piercings (20g)
1 helix piercing (14g)
septum (16 or 18g)

past piercings:
nostril (18g)
anti tragus (14g)
2 other helix piercings (18g)

goal lobe size:
<3 7/8" <3
arexabender

by KAISERROLLS » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:14 pm

The only other thing i can think of for you is the one you already know, time. In time they will loosen up, you already know that probably, give them another month and see where your at with it.
Piercings
1g Left 0g Right Lobes
Right Industrial (retired)
Right Tragus (retired)
Tattoos
4 Hours on sleeve
KAISERROLLS

by Tulkkunen » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:25 pm

Yes, waiting can help you and regular jojoba/emu/e-vitamin oil massages too. I use jojoba oil and I think it makes my ears more elastic and soft. :)
Piercings
5/8 Lobes
2g 2nd Lobes
Want
3/4 Lobes
Septum
Bridge
Tulkkunen

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences