so how bad is this blowout?

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by cmudd09 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:06 pm

i had put a 4 gauge in my ear and put a arcrylic screw on plug in and thought nothing of it.. later i go to clean my ears and the plug wouldnt come out so i forced it out and put the taper back in.. a few minutes later my friend told me i had blood on me.. then i kept the tapers in for a few days and decided to now downsize to a 6 gauge since thats all i have to down size too...

is this really bad??? please help!!!

cmudd09

by cmudd09 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:46 am

please help!!!... i want to get rid of the ring thing around my ear...
cmudd09

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:25 pm

It does look like a pretty bad blowout (although it's hard to tell from just the pictures). You did the right thing by downsizing, now try doing some oil massages with vitamin E, jojoba, or emu oil for a few minutes each day after you shower. When you're rubbing them try to kind of push the blowout back in with your fingers.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by ViolentJayne » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:26 pm

id say it looks moderate . Not horrible . you can probably get rid of it By oil massage and letting your ear rest Id say downsize to something very small like 10 ga and wait a few months doing daily massages then when your ready start stretching again very very slowly like one size every 8-10 weeks no faster ... good luck
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by cmudd09 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:21 pm

i went from a 4 back to a 14 gauge to let it heal thanks!!!
cmudd09

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences