Starting the Taping Method, and Polymer Jewelry.

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by illusionaria » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:09 am

So, after my ear recovered from its tiny tear and I was sure I was ready to start again, my stretching began once more. I had to restart from a 16g, which kind of sucked, and I used tapers up to size 8. After that, I realized my ears really did not take well to stretching up using tapers as the sizes became bigger and bigger and, naturally, the measurements weren't exactly... "exact". Some pairs were bigger than others, which was a pain. Right now, my left ear is using an 8g with 5 wraps of tape that have been there for a little while, probably for a couple days. I'll see how they're doing at the end of the week. My right ear is doing much better, at a 6g (which, ironically, is the ear that got torn; it's just stretchier). The taping really seems to be helping me reach my stretching goals in a timelier and healthier rate, since small increments really are better.

In the meantime, check out this sweet pic of some pinchers I made myself out of Sculpey polymer clay! It's still a porous material, so I can't wear them all the time and I have to be careful with cleaning and such, but I'm responsible with 'em. Plus, they're fun as cats to make in fun colors without spending all the dough.

Ears: 4g
Goal: 1/2"

Want:
Left Nostril
Right Tragus
Left Helix (x2)
Right Helix
Navel
Tongue
illusionaria

by JK22 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:13 pm

I made clay plugs as well. I only had mine in for a day and they made my ears feel funky after I took them out. I think my ears are too sensitive for them.
JK22

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences