My speedy streching

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by chocolate thundah » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:01 pm

Yea i know it was dangerous, but i only waited about a week before each stretch. Only time i really had pain was from a 0 to a 00. But within a month or soI was where i am today, 5/8ths. The bad thing is i only waited like 4 days in between 9/16ths and 5/8ths. Call me dumb, but hey....IT WORKED
chocolate thundah

by gawd_awful_bassist » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:01 am

sounds painful.
gawd_awful_bassist

by ViolentJayne » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:51 pm

just cause " it worked " doenst mean it will last . thinning usually isnt that noticeable at first but it can seek up onyou . you probably havce thin spots that you dont even notice yet that will get worse and worse as time goes on . pretty sure you will notice in the next year what damage you have done .. slow stretching isnt about pain and its not about being scared to go bigger . taking it slow is about insuring that your ears stay healthy at your goal size . I dont think most people aim for a goal only to stay there a few months befor ethey have to retire their blown out thinned out lobe ( but it happens OFTEN ) ... most people I would think want to stay at their goal size and enjoy it , but when you rush to yout goal its very unlikley that you will be able to keep it for long .

Im not attacking you or trying to be rude .. Im just telling you from experiance I know people that stretched fast and their ears looked great for a while then the thinning cought up to them and a few years ater they were having lots of problems some downsized to try and make their lobes thick again and another friend just gave up and closed his as much as they would close ....

slow stretching = healthy future lobes

fast stretching = cute lobes now .. and nasty lobes in a year or so ...

good luck
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by chocolate thundah » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:25 pm

Okay yea i was dumb for speeding it. How many sizes should i go down when i see signs of thinning?
chocolate thundah

by powpowrawr » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:29 pm

how long did you wait between 2g and 0g?
Lobes: 2g
Tattoos:
2 half sleeves and then some

Retired:
Industrial
Lip piercing
Eyebrow piercing
powpowrawr

by chocolate thundah » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:25 pm

Probobly a week or 2
chocolate thundah

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences