My story

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by FredZ89 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:21 pm

Hey, thought I could share my ear stretching story with you guys...

I had regular ear piercings since I was 12 or 13 years old. A few months ago, I went to the tattoo shop to get my ears stretched. They pierced my ears again with a 6g needle and then stretched to 4g. Yes brutal, I know, but at that time, I didn't know a thing about stretching.

So I guess I was lucky, because I didn't have any problems with my ears after the brutal regular piercing to 4g stretch. About a month after that, I went back to the tattoo shop to go bigger, and asked the piercer how big I could go (keep in mind I didn't know shit about stretching and thought the piercer would tell me the right thing). She said I could go to 0g and that it wouldn't be bad for my ears and stuff, so I believed what she said and she pushed a 0g taper through my 1 month old 4g stretch... and god did that hurt ! A bit of my hole ripped, like 1-2 mm (nothing TOO big, but still...)

After that, I tried to take care of my stretched ears the best I could, with Baxedin to clean the plugs and the holes, but then the right ear got infected. Went to the doctor, took the plugs out and got some antibiotics to treat the infection.

I then let my holes close for about 3 months before I decided to stretch again. By that time, I had received tapers I bought on ebay for my girlfriend. To my surprise, I could get a 4g taper through my ears without any pain, even though the hole didn't look really big. After a few days, I tried the 2g taper and it wasn't bad either, just a little burning sensation but thats about it.

A week ago, I decided to go back to 0g, same little burning sensation but nothing big. Since then, my ears look good, I use emu oil twice a day on them.

I guess I was really lucky to be able to go back to 0g that fast. I don't recommend doing the same thing though.

So that's it... 2 weeks ago I decided to stretch my ears again and went from closed (4g ?) holes to 0g without any troubles, but my first experience was really bad because of bad piercer advice.

P.S. I know it was stupid to go back that fast to 0g, I'm not claiming that people shouldn't wait before going up a size. I don't want to be flamed because of this :P. This is my personnal experience.
I have 7/16" lobes (Reached my goal size)

Also have front arm tattoo.
FredZ89

by greeneyedbabe€ » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:48 pm

I just wanna say ouch.....it has taken me almost a yr to get to a 0g and that sounds painful
**Beauty is only skindeep**
greeneyedbabe€

by FredZ89 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:22 am

It was indeed very painful the first time I stretched (mostly because of bad piercer advices). But when I stretched my ears again, everything went smoothly. Going to 0g in about 2 weeks is really fast and I don't know why it didn't hurt more than that.

Anyone ever did something similar ?

I'd also like to add that I won't be stretching for a few months now, I feel lucky to have my 0g back so quickly, I don't want to risk it :p.
I have 7/16" lobes (Reached my goal size)

Also have front arm tattoo.
FredZ89

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences