I cannot believe i have healthy lobes o:

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by BlowKissesNotCoke » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:27 am

I started stretching from regular peircied ears (20 g) and went straight to 6 g . And from there , to 2 g. Then 00 , 000 , and now currently ½. Im surprised I never got blowout or infection. But every time I would stretch up, it was extremely painful . So Im extremely shocked mine are healthy now o:
BlowKissesNotCoke

by saply » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:47 am

Congrats! You won the lottery.
saply

by ast.riske » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:22 pm

saply wrote:Congrats! You won the lottery.

Indeed. Now, photos or it didn't happen. I don't believe it either. Really, I don't believe you.
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:57 am

How do your ears look without plugs? Stretching like that had to have given you a lot of scar tissue...
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by RADCAZ » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:35 pm

People Don't Stretch Just So They Can Show Off A Hole.. The Whole Idea Is To Wear Jewelry In Them... But I Don't Know If I Believe You Went From A 20g. To 6g. That Seems Like It Would Tear You're Ear
GO BIG OR GO HOME
RADCAZ

by ast.riske » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:04 am

Radcaz, I see you've changed ever so much. You're as pleasant as you were before you were banned...
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by RADCAZ » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:06 am

Thanks <3
Pleasantries Aside You Really Added Nothing To This Thread, Beside A Few Jabs At My Character.. Maybe Being Objective And Opinionated Is No longer Useful, But In that Scenario Neither You Or I Should Be Talking About Are Ear Stretching Experiences Huh?
GO BIG OR GO HOME
RADCAZ

by ast.riske » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:09 pm

Honestly, I posted my thoughts on this earlier. You are correct, that kind of stretching would tear. However, you seem to be a contrarian for no purpose but to troll. Moreover, you intentionally say inflammatory things to goad people into a fight. So, with that, yes, perhaps you're right. You shouldn't comment on ear stretching. Good day, sir.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by RADCAZ » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:58 am

You Mad Bro?
GO BIG OR GO HOME
RADCAZ

by ast.riske » Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:54 pm

RADCAZ wrote:You Mad Bro?

Nope.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

Next

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences