how I fixed my blowout

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by ortiz_2010 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:42 pm

I recently stretched from 5/8 to 3/4 back in august and instead of keeping them out to help heal it and all that good stuff I'd just wear my 3/4 during the day and at night I'd massage my ear with jojoba oil and vit e oil and when I go to bed i'd wear my 5/8 plugs to bed so the time I would be asleep would be my healing time. because I did it this way my ears are healthy and thicker but it saves time on having to wait on stretch time again to go back up to that size you want to be at.
ortiz_2010

by ast.riske » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:18 am

That can work. Something people can also do at larger sizes, which is recommended by several people regardless of lobe health, is to sleep with naked lobes and only wear jewelry during the day. This will encourage thick, healthy lobes, proper bloodflow and will help to avoid blowouts.

I'm glad this method helped. : )
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by ortiz_2010 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:18 am

I wanted to do naked lobes but I was always afraid of it shrinking to much but being that my lobes are already so big they really dont down size that much at all
ortiz_2010

by ast.riske » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:58 pm

If your lobes tighten up overnight, just put in plugs at the next size downfor a bit and your lobes will loosen up again. I have heard it works wonders. I don't have first hand experience since I'm only at 4g right now, but I do know, when I downsized, my ears stayed at a 4g size before tightening up. Now that I've stretched up again, they are even more stable. : )
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by ortiz_2010 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:10 am

hmm something to think about if this should happen when I go up to 7/8..
ortiz_2010

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences