[MUSTREAD] Major tips to stretching

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by Corylikestogauge » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:23 am

Hi everyone. I have looked and been on this forum for awhile. I wish it would grow, but sadly no one knows about it. SPREAD THE WORD!. Well I am currently at 5/8's on my ear's, (One is in the taping method so thats a bit over 5/8's) and I was thinking about my size goal. I already have the silicon and metal and such for 3/4th's but I am not sure if im going to an inch, or 3/4th's. Give me some info? ill post pictures.
The main reason im posting this is because of a few reasons.
1. Blowouts
2. Money
3. Lifetime
Now these three things are what we all think of, and im going to post on them right now from my experiences.
1. BLOWOUTS- They suck, they are the worst thing to happen to your ears and I myself have had them, and the way to avoid them is too get oils, and stretch at a good pace. (Vitamin E oil, jojoba oil, ETC)
2. MONEY- Yeah this is a good subject for beginners, money is always what I hear from people when I ask them if they have thought about it, Ill tell you this now, its cheap, but once you get past 00g it becomes really expensive. BUT the main key to realize is that, THE TAPING METHOD IS THE KEY!. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YHFtwKQeKc , no copyright intended, just thought she was a good example!).
3. LIFETIME- Ahhh the great question I get. What if you want them to close up and your too big? well, its called surgery, and typically it ranges from 400-1100 dollars for it. and I dont want it to be honest, But if I ever decided too, I could bet you 400 dollars I could save that up. Im 16, I have a Job, go to school. I will be alright.
ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE, COMMENT, OR FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME!.
Piercings:
5/8 taping method ears.
Lip ring 16g.

Tattoos:
Shoulder piece.

Goals:
Ear size, 1".
Corylikestogauge

by saply » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:37 am

I just have to say I've never once had a job where having stretched ears has been a problem, and that includes management in food service. I guess they'd be more noticeable for guys though, girls can put in sparkly plugs and they just look like ice.
saply

by Corylikestogauge » Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Agreed, but I was just saying in the fact of people questioning it.
Piercings:
5/8 taping method ears.
Lip ring 16g.

Tattoos:
Shoulder piece.

Goals:
Ear size, 1".
Corylikestogauge

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences