Helllp

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by SAmTiNN21 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:15 am

Yikes I just uped to a 4.. I've been taping my 6s so this jump was easy for me.. I used pinchers and left them in over night.. after a shower tonight I put my left ear plug in.. no problem.. but my right plug will not go through the back and i refuse to force it thru.. anyone else have this problem before? Any solutions?? Thank u
what up world.. the name is sam
i have 2 g lobes.. on my way to 2 or 0..
i love tattoos have 15. used to have the
tounge peirced took it out..
SAmTiNN21

by ast.riske » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:16 pm

You may have to re-stretch that ear. It shouldn't tabs too long, but I highly recommend you avoid pinchers in fresh stretches. You can end up with an uneven fistula which leads to this kind of issue. Try to stick to jewelry that is uniform in diameter until you've let your stretch has healed completely.

Also, with stretches that are smaller, some people encounter fast shrinkage, so wearing jewelry which isn't uniform in size to bed may lead to what you ran into. That said, even if your fistula is healed, it might be best to wear plugs to bed anyway.

Anyway, short answer, take the tape off your old plug, rewrap it so it fits and restretch the last few wraps and you should be golden.

Good luck!
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by ast.riske » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:17 pm

Grr... Stupid autocorrect. I meant it shouldn't be too long, not "it shouldn't tabs too long."
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences