WHATS UR REASONING??

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by SAmTiNN21 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:31 am

MAY I ASK WHATS EVERYONES REASONS FOR STRETCHING? JUST WONDERING.. MINE... I HAVE HAD MY EARS PEIRCED SINCE JUST A LITTLE BABY.. NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT STRETCHING.. ALWAYS INTO TATTOOS ALWAYS IN THE TATTOO SHOP.. DECIDED TO STRETCH BECAUSE ITS SOMETHING NEW FOR ME TO DO.. NOT INTO THE HUGE BIG SIZES.. BUT A 2,0 MAYBE EVEN 00 IS PERFECT.. AND CAN BE REALLY CUTE. I LOVE BEING DIFFERENT :)
what up world.. the name is sam
i have 2 g lobes.. on my way to 2 or 0..
i love tattoos have 15. used to have the
tounge peirced took it out..
SAmTiNN21

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:09 pm

I had my ears pierced as a kid and constantly had problems, so I took them out and had zero piercings until I turned 18. Then I started getting into piercings, and decided to get my ears redone. Since I had researched piercings, I knew it wasn't my body that had a problem, it was the fact that I'd had my lobes done with a gun and had been wearing cheap, horrible jewelry. So I knew I wanted to go to a professional. After that, I just got more and more into body mods, and I thought stretched ears looked really cool. So I got my lobes done at 10G and now I'm at 0G. I've never wanted huge lobes either, I just really love the look of stretched ears a lot more than regular piercings. And the jewelry is so much cooler. :)
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by ViolentJayne » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:30 pm

SAmTiNN21 wrote:MAY I ASK WHATS EVERYONES REASONS FOR STRETCHING? JUST WONDERING.. MINE... I HAVE HAD MY EARS PEIRCED SINCE JUST A LITTLE BABY.. NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT STRETCHING.. ALWAYS INTO TATTOOS ALWAYS IN THE TATTOO SHOP.. DECIDED TO STRETCH BECAUSE ITS SOMETHING NEW FOR ME TO DO.. NOT INTO THE HUGE BIG SIZES.. BUT A 2,0 MAYBE EVEN 00 IS PERFECT.. AND CAN BE REALLY CUTE. I LOVE BEING DIFFERENT :)

Well you nearly took the words outta My mouth .. I am into Tattoos more than piercings and always have been , But like you Ive had My ears pierced since I was very little and recently I decided to stretch them just for a change , for something different . I also am not into HUGE lobes personally I agree 00 is about perfect but I plan on satying at 4 maybe 2 eventually because I LOVE hanging jewelry and you cant wear it at huge sizes ....

But yeah our reasons sounds pretty much the same :)
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by greendaygal540 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:18 pm

Well, I had my ears pierced when I was 10 and then at 13 jammed a gun earring into my helix, but I'd never really seen many people with stretched ears save for a friend my freshman year who had 4g (and stretched horribly fast I might say!) but it was the end of July that I was at hot topic with a friend and saw 4g hello kitty plugs I liked and she informed me that those were for stretched ears and right then and there I was like 'Imma do it!' Since then I've changed my goal size and started from a 16g in August. Some might say it was on a whim but I'm honestly happy with my decision (= It also helps that I'm a little bit predisposed being different (vegan, Wiccan, Bi..) lol
I have: 2g lobes, 14g right helix
I want: 00g lobes, 2 or 3 more lobe piercings, bridge piercing, tongue, nose, septum, monroe
greendaygal540

by ast.riske » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:03 pm

I'd thought about getting various piercings starting in my teen years, but I hated the way it looked, with what was popular at the time for guys, (basically diamond or gold studs) so I didn't go for it. The first time I saw someone with really nice, stretched lobes at, probably 3/8 or so, with nice, clean black steel tunnels, I thought, "now, that's what I've been looking for!"

I was sold. I don't know that I want to go huge, so my short-term goal is 4g. My long-term goal is no bigger than 0g or 00g, but even 00 might be too big, since I have an office job. I have to balance work and personal preference. After about a 2g it stops looking like a large front on studs and starts really looking like a plug.

All the same, that's way off in the future. For now, 4g will make me a happy boy. I'll be starting the stretch in about a month and a half or so. So excited! : D
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by SusiMarie » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:12 pm

i love the look, they have always intrigued me, i enjoy displaying that i am different and my ears definitely do that. I also like to disgust people, it makes me smile :D my ears gross out most of the preppy kids at my school and will even worse when they are 19-20mm. People at my job, the shoppers, imma cashier, sometimes ask about them and im always happy to tell. My pride and joy they are, i love them, my ears and anyone who insults my ears insults me.
I'm 17 i live in maine
Double Right Eyebrow
Tongue
tattoos
Have:
16mm lobes
right nostril piercing 20g
2nd holes 20g
navel 14g
SusiMarie

by Chrispedraza1 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:35 am

I got into stretching because of music, I saw alot of my favorite bands had them. They looked awesome so I decided I was gonna do it, been one year since I started stretching and Im happily done at 1/2"
Lobes=1/2"
Left nostril=18g

Throw your diamonds in the sky. We'll stay gold forever.
Chrispedraza1

by LucyFord » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:09 am

My best friend and I started stretching just because we thought the jewelry at Hot Topic was really cool [we were in middle school and just as stupid as you'd expect]. Crappiest start to stretching ever; we both jammed in straight 18g barbells in the mall bathroom. Mine healed up within the next week or two, and hers got infected. So many lulz from this, god, I can't believe the lengths we went to to be cool.

I just really love the jewelry. A lot of "girlie" jewelry is just really too femme for me. The more androgynous side to my personality started really emerging in the past couple of years, and I started stretching much more aggressively in the past two years just because I really love jewelry designed to look better when light can shine through [i.e. opalite plugs, plugs with faceted stones, tunnels, etc.] and those only work with larger sizes.
I'm happy with them. I'm currently at 4g, and I don't know if I want to move up because I found some beautiful steel key pinchers available at 4g at the largest. We'll see.
Ka-chow.
LucyFord

by aidyb21 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:47 pm

i have no clue why i have started i just decided it was for me, ive never really had a set style and for me i think that is a style in its own right so im slowly doing different things to make it completely mine. i like too mix things that should never go together because i think if you do it right it looks way cooler than anything so basically my stretching has started because i think it is a good addative to my style and anyway why keep your bidy standard when its just one big blank canvass ready to be played with.
new too stretching, looking forward to going bigger, 16mm is my goal size.

tonge piercing soon!!
aidyb21

by SAmTiNN21 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:46 am

aidyb21 wrote:i think it is a good addative to my style and anyway why keep your bidy standard when its just one big blank canvass ready to be played with.

AMEN!!
what up world.. the name is sam
i have 2 g lobes.. on my way to 2 or 0..
i love tattoos have 15. used to have the
tounge peirced took it out..
SAmTiNN21

Next

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences