WHATS UR REASONING??

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by SusiMarie » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:37 am

^^ I LOVE YOU PERSON

our bodys are indeed to be used to make art. its just a bit of a lost art form.
I'm 17 i live in maine
Double Right Eyebrow
Tongue
tattoos
Have:
16mm lobes
right nostril piercing 20g
2nd holes 20g
navel 14g
SusiMarie

by tayl0rwright » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:03 am

For everyone with small goal sizes, good luck staying at that size :p. my original goal size was 0g. Once you begin stretching, it is very tempting to continue to stretch. I would be satisfied with my size for a few months or so, then they would begin to look small, making me want to stretch to the next size. Next thing I know, i'm at an inch haha :roll: did anyone else have this happen to them?
tayl0rwright

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:27 am

It's been happening to me. I know I can't have HUGE lobes because of the career I want, but I've still gone beyond my original goal. When I first had my ears pierced with the intention of stretching I said "no bigger than 4G or 2G." Then I said 2G or 0G. I got to 2G and it looked huge at first, then it started looking tiny. I decided I'd go to 0G, but absolutely no bigger. I'm at 0G now (as of about four months ago), I've bought tons of nice jewelry, but now I'm thinking just one more size!

If I didn't have jobs and stuff holding me back I'd go to 1/2" or 5/8". Maybe if society becomes more liberal when it comes to body mods I'll stretch bigger. Of course I'll probably be middle-aged/old by then but oh well. :)
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by tayl0rwright » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:01 am

Now is the perfect time for me to enjoy my stretched ears while I still can. I'm a student currently, and when my career opportunity arrives, I plan on closing them as much naturally as possible and consider maybe getting a closing proedure if necessary. But for now, no regrets! :p
tayl0rwright

by SusiMarie » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:02 pm

tayl0rwright Said I would be satisfied with my size for a few months or so, then they would begin to look small, making me want to stretch to the next size

that happened to me too, i was stopping at 6g then 0 then 00 then 12mm now its 19mm. if i go any bigger ill be in trouble job wise
I'm 17 i live in maine
Double Right Eyebrow
Tongue
tattoos
Have:
16mm lobes
right nostril piercing 20g
2nd holes 20g
navel 14g
SusiMarie

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:44 pm

corazon_de_oro wrote:It's been happening to me. I know I can't have HUGE lobes because of the career I want, but I've still gone beyond my original goal. When I first had my ears pierced with the intention of stretching I said "no bigger than 4G or 2G." Then I said 2G or 0G. I got to 2G and it looked huge at first, then it started looking tiny. I decided I'd go to 0G, but absolutely no bigger. I'm at 0G now (as of about four months ago), I've bought tons of nice jewelry, but now I'm thinking just one more size!

If I didn't have jobs and stuff holding me back I'd go to 1/2" or 5/8". Maybe if society becomes more liberal when it comes to body mods I'll stretch bigger. Of course I'll probably be middle-aged/old by then but oh well. :)

well i live in Jacksonville, FL. and its younger population is pretty liberal but the administration of the school board is still comprised of old, white men. but there was a teacher here (who actually moved up to assistant principal at another school) with pretty "big" lobes (i eyeball'd it at 5/8ths, maybe). he was young and pretty cool, so i guess it depends where you apply at.
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by corazon_de_oro » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:19 pm

Wow, I can't believe there was a male teacher with stretched lobes! It seems like women have an easier time getting away with them because of our hair, and some jewelry looks like normal earrings at a glance. Most of the time male teachers can't even have their ears pierced at all!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:55 am

nope, and hes covered wrist to ankles in tattoos. he wore long pants and business shirts everyday so you couldnt see them when he was teaching, but when he was coaching soccer and wearing a tshirt and gym shorts... DAMN
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by Ramenzombie » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:40 pm

After browsing around, I saw some wood plugs I really loved. A few pairs of circular inlays (Ebony with olive wood in middle). The more I stretched and meddled with smaller sizes, the more and more I wanted to continue stretching. I kept visualizing them at a bigger size, 5/8s or so, and really liked how the right pair of plugs can really accentuate and complement a face. After mucking about with a poorly stretched 4g left lobe and no right lobe piercing, I decided to get pierced, invest in some steel tunnels and a proper stretching kit, and start on my journey. Hah.
Ramenzombie

by DncGvnDnc » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:39 am

I stretch to prove to myself and others that I have patience and look forward to each stretch as a reward for my patience. I also like the way my ears look stretched.

:evil: Keep it brutal :evil:
DncGvnDnc

Previous

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences