Why Are My Gauges Falling Out?

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by corazon_de_oro » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:47 pm

But we're not waiting "longer than we need to." I know for a fact that if I stretched faster my lobes would look like crap. Believe me, if I could have stretched every week I would have!

And we're not forcing our opinion at all. You're free to do whatever you want with your ears. Just keep in mind that your lobes will be on your body forever and it's not always the best idea to listen to the person who tells you to go fast. Even if it's what you want to hear.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by RADCAZ » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:09 pm

Your Ears Might Not Have Been Ready To Stretch So Quickly, But I Think Plugs Falling Out, Is A Sign To Stretch, And That Is Why I Made This Post Originally. When I Find the Answer I Had Already Assumed To Be Correct From Nic I Was Excited, But After Further Reading It Was Suggested To Be A Bad idea so I Choose To Wait About A Week, And Now After I Have Had Success From The Advise given You People Insist On Warning, And Trying To Scare Tactic Me Into Waiting Way Longer Than Necessary..
Please Help Me Understand?
GO BIG OR GO HOME
RADCAZ

by ast.riske » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:31 pm

The main thing we were/are trying to convey is that just because your ears tightened up after a week doesn't mean they are ready yet. Monster posted something from Pauly Unstoppable that might be helpful to you. It is an explanation about the tissue that makes up your earlobe. Ultimately, stretching too fast can cause your ears to heal in dangerous ways, losing elasticity and causing thinning. When ears get too loose too fast, it makes me think there might be a problem. The last time I heard of something like that, it was a girl who lost her lobes. They just tore right away from her head. It was quite recent and it sticks out in my mind. When I heard you say something similar about your lobes getting so loose, I thought of her. This isn't intended to be a scare tactic, but simply something that felt way too familiar. Other people have similar tales they have encountered.

In the end, I don't want to see someone lose all the hard work they've done. I would love to see a world full of beautifully stretched lobes. Including yours. : )
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by RADCAZ » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:22 am

Well I'm Sorry I Prejudged your Intentions Then...
But, Seriously Yall Come Off As Know It All Panzee's IMO.. :P
GO BIG OR GO HOME
RADCAZ

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:26 am

Why the "pansy" thing? I seriously don't get that... do you think it's that we want to avoid pain? Because all of us have other modifications that were painful, and we can handle it. Stretching is just not supposed to hurt. All we want is healthy lobes because they're going to be attached to our faces for life!
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by RADCAZ » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:31 am

What Was Your Quickest Stretch? Or Approximately If You Don't Remember?
GO BIG OR GO HOME
RADCAZ

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:03 am

Probably 6G-4G, I think I waited 8 weeks for that one. And to be honest I should've waited longer because it stung a little. My ears take a long time to loosen up!
I'm Lindsay.
corazon_de_oro

by ast.riske » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:10 am

To quote other forums, don't feed the troll. I'm done with this. He's still calling names because he's trying to get people riled up. Radcaz, I am excusing myself from this idiocy.
Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
-Fredrick Nietzsche

Pericings:
2g Lobes
6g Septum

Want:
Frenulum Linguae
Left inner conch
Right helix
ast.riske

by RADCAZ » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:06 pm

TROLLZER
GO BIG OR GO HOME
RADCAZ

by Nic » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:58 pm

lol >.> u guys are so rediculous... bottom line *HIS PLUGS WERE FALLING OUT CUZ HIS EARS ARE STRETCHED LARGER THEN THE PLUGS, HE CAN LOGICALLY FIT BIGGER ONES WITHOUT STRETCHING* hope that was clear enuf for the nazis
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

PreviousNext