Stretching the Cartilage

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by SassafrasChelsea » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:04 am

I have my cartilage to a 2g now...I like it, I think it looks good but I DON'T recommend it to others who are considering it...it looks fine when you're in the smaller sizes (10g, 8g, 6g, and even 4g) but once I decided to make the 4g into a 2g, part of my cartilage shattered (I actually heard it crack, it was very weird) and now I HAVE to have to gauge in because when I take it out, the skin just flops down and can't support itself, so I need the gauge in there to support the skin...I got over it and I personally like the gauge but...overall I don't recommend it...it's very painful to stretch, prone to infection, and bleeds a lot.
Right ear: 0g, two 6gs on lobe; 2g on cartilage....
goal: 00 on lobe! perhaps a 0g on cartilage?

Left ear: 8g, two 14gs on lobe; 14g on cartilage
goal: 00 on lobe!
SassafrasChelsea

by soundandfury » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:28 am

HOLY...
soundandfury

by SassafrasChelsea » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:42 am

yea...of course it doesn't bleed now XD and if you've seen my picture, the gauge looks normal and healthy...it's just when I take it out and let it out for about an hour or so, it sags >.<

SassafrasChelsea

by soundandfury » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:01 pm

Maybe its cause you let my mind do the imaging for the event but the crack that your ear made plus the flop over was way dramatic in my head...
soundandfury

by ViolentJayne » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:07 pm

the cartilage in my right ear looks funny because I actually broke my ear twice ( once as a baby ) and once on a roller coaster in jr high ) your body actually absorbs the damaged cartilage and it will never recover .. Im sorry to say your ear might be floppy for ever now .. have you considered having the damaged area punched out ?? just a thought .. i seen your pics and it looks fine with the 2 ga in
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by SassafrasChelsea » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:12 pm

it looks perfectly fine with the plug in... :3 lol no, I didn't imagine the crack sound, when I stretched it to a 2g, I heard the "snap"...I actually didn't know you could fix it XD I'll ask about punching it next time i go to a piercing parlor or something like that :)

SassafrasChelsea

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences