Righty Tighty , lefty loosey

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by ViolentJayne » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:06 pm

lol .. as suspected my left ear was already 4 ga i dead stretch it when My new 4 ga jewelry came in the mail this afternoon no prob at all .. it looks and feels awesome .. but good old righty wants to be difficult I tried to taper and its just so close but then I feel a lil resistance and dont wanna push it ..so It looks like Ill be tapeing the right one for a few weeks to get that extra fraction of a mil in there :) ... but Im really excited to have one ear at 4 ga :) when I even up ill post pics with some of the new jewelry Ive ordered including my new ear skins ( I can not wait to be able to wear them when Im good and healed at 4 )
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:34 am

good luck with taping! and remember to give your ear little tugs and "play" with them. helps the circulation and elasticity i find :)
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by ViolentJayne » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:56 am

well no taping needed .. I just waited a few more days ( while wearing some heavier glass) took a nice hot shower and massaged my ears as usual and before I put my six back in I decided to try a 4 again and it went right in no pain and very minimal if any resistance , I went to the fair right after and being out in the wind my hair was brushing against it alot and I felt a bit of a sting a few times ( so I started to get nervous )but it wasnt red or swollen and this morning it feels prefect :) now I am nice and even and at my GOAL ! at least for now ...there is only one more type of jewelry that I can not get in this size and its "liquid filled spirals" the smallest Ive found them in are 2 ga ... so you never know In the future they might get to tempting and Ill size up to 2 GA ....but for now Im investing in some pricier 4ga jewelry to keep me happy
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:48 am

very nice! i love the jewelry you wear :)
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by corazon_de_oro » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:21 pm

My ears are like that too. It used to be that my right ear was the loose one and my left ear was difficult, then they flip-flopped when I got to about 2G.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences