About to upsize question about tape

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by ViolentJayne » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:12 pm

well august is here and its been almost 4 months since I went to 6 ga and today I finally ordered some 4 ga jewelry :) , since my sixes are getting really lose they have already fell out a few times lol , not getting my awesome Elephants or music notes just yet .. just got some green glass spirals for now and some teal acrylic .. gotta wear them for a while to get my ears used to 4s before I get my expensive stuff lol I did also order some skins tho so I can wear my regular french hooks thru them soon ( after the fresh stretch heals of course ) , Im really excited and I know my left ear will be no trouble as its pretty much 4ga already but my right ear usually wants to be difficult .. so I think if it is giving any trouble at all I will tape up to 4 ga using pft tape .. now I have a bit of expierence with the pft already as I use it to make a quick wrap as a barrier over a cheap pair of plastic plugs that I love but dont quite trust the quality of .. any way when I tape them I replace the tape each time I wear them .. my question is when adding layers of tape to increase the size do I just put a new layer over the old ? or do I replace all the layers every time ? I hope that made since

thanks in advance for any info and have a great day
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

by TheGreyEyedMonster » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:07 am

i suppose you could do either. most people i know who have taped use a new piece and when they add another layer they... just make the piece of tape longer? lol i dont know how to make that sound good.

good luck either way though!
"We think caged birds sing, when indeed they cry out."

Have
10mm Lobes (to be 16mm)
(R)Helix
Want
(L)ear- Double Helix, Tragus, Rook, 2nd&3rd Lobes
(R)ear- 6g Helix Punch, Industrial, 2nd&3rd Lobes
Nape
Tongue Web
(R)Nostril
TheGreyEyedMonster

by ViolentJayne » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:21 am

thanks ...yeah Ill probably use a new piece everytime and make it longer so I get another wrap out of it each time .. I just wondered what the prefered method was lol that stuff is so freekin staticy and hard to use
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences