Damage Done By Fast Stretching?

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by RADCAZ » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:25 am

I Went From Virgin Ears To 0g In About A Month 1/2. It Was Painful, It Bled, But I Never Had Any Blowouts. Should I Expect Any Unforeseen Damage? Because I Plan To Go Bigger.
RADCAZ

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:14 pm

Do your ears look wrinkly when you take your plugs out? That's scar tissue. Stretching fast will cause your lobes to scar and that makes stretching in the future WAAAY more difficult. Not to mention it makes lobes look gross.
If you don't have scarring, you are EXTREMELY lucky! But you should definitely slow down in the future. The amount of time you took to get to 0G is the amount of time you should wait for one stretch, haha.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by RADCAZ » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:42 pm

Well I Waited Two Weeks To Go Up To A 00g And I Don't see Any Wrinkles Or Scar Tissue Or Anything, I'm Starting To Think That Waiting The Month To Two Months Is Only If Your Trying To Stretch Painlessly? My Ears Feel Healed Up About 1 Week After I Stretch
GO BIG OR GO HOME
RADCAZ

by corazon_de_oro » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:18 am

Avoiding pain has nothing to do with it. I mean, most people that stretch have other piercings and mods and can handle pain. The reason we say that stretching should be painless is that pain is an indication you're stretching too fast. Stretching should be a process of waiting for your ears to loosen up to accomodate the next size, not forcing the next size in and creating wounds that need healing.
I'm Lindsay.
I have 1/2" lobes and 11 piercings: left helix x2, both conches, both nostrils, septum, navel, and VCH.
My lobes are small but I know a lot about stretching and how to do it safely, so message me if you have any questions!
corazon_de_oro

by chevymane » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:59 am

00 after 2 months is kinda scary dude i honestly dont know how you did it but oh well im not here to knock ya but i think you should slow down a bit cuz it seems your on the path to fucked up lobes lol my friend stretched to 3/4 in 3 months with slight cat butt but no blowouts now that shit was truly amazing
currently 19mm 1st holes 4mm second holes 8mm septum

goal 25mm 1st holes 5mm second holes (maybe) 12mm septum
chevymane

by RADCAZ » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:44 am

Dayuummmm.. 3/4 In 3months, No I Gotta Slow down It's Expensive Buying Tapers And Plugs, I Liked How At The Smaller Sizes I Could Just Use The Tapers As my Jewelry.. :/
GO BIG OR GO HOME
RADCAZ

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences