Got tears... now my ears are in my own hands.

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by gobiggohome » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:34 pm

Check it out. Stretched to 5/8" using a 3/4" taper (I know, too big to use a taper). I had some booky jewelry that was supposed to be 1/2", which at one point in the spiral, it was/ but one point measured 5/8". The jewelry was also no really round, more retangular. And plastic :( So after a few months of wearing them, decided I needed something round and organic. I went back to the same shop, Asked them to size up what I had, they said 5/8", so I picked out a pair of wood plugs, asked them to put them in. One guy, while using what I think was a 7/16" taper, told me he had never peirced or stretched before *the one that sold me the plugs. He calls for help, and "the peircer" comes in, and says he knows me. This guy used to sell me pot, only a few years ago, and was not peircing then. Anyways, tells me they can't do it because of the scar tissue and tears (two seperate peircers tore me at 00 and 1/2"). Told me to get some padlocks and weigh them out. Ugh.
Time to take my ears in my own hands.
Impatient, I ordered a pair of 3/4" acrylic tapers. When I got them in, I tried all night to get them in, but could not get past "the threshold", that little lip where it actually stretched. Next moring, I took a shower and while in there I basically raped my right ear. I tried the left but, that was a no go. I got out, put the plug in my right ear, which was difficult because I had to pull the taper out. So now, my left ear is mocking me.
After about an hour, it was time to leave the house. Not without getting that other plug in! I soaked my left ear in hot water for about 3 minutes, lubed it up, and while kicking the wall, I shoved the taper through. Yay. .. Ow.
But when I tried to put the plug in, I couldnt get it, and it was bleeding.
Put the taper back in, try again
This time I get it. There is no more pain.
Day 2 or 3 notice a) a scab and b) some white poofy gooey looking flap of skin on my left ear. OH NO!
Time to surf the web. Watch some vids, listen to opinons. I decided to keep the plugs in, let them chill and get used to being circular and bigger.
I massage tripple anti-biotic around the plug and scab... E oil too sometimes
6 days later I take the out in the shower, clean with castile soap, massage inside with e oil, push some of that blowout back in (its not a serious blowout, thank fod), and everything is groooooovy.
Plan on stretcing via tape once I heal.
wish me luck
gobiggohome

by Nic » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:32 am

lol sounds like me cept i ripped at half inch, i downsized tho. lol sounds gud that ur ears are ok
Left Lobe = 1 3/8in.
Right Lobe = 1, 3/8 in.
16g Bridge/Earl
14g/ 16g spider bites both sides
14g Tongue
6g Septum
Upcoming:
16g Angel bites
Retired:
Industrial
Nic

by gobiggohome » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:43 pm

I think they'll be alright. Weird tho, I go by Nic too.. I was like, did I reply to myself. Ha
gobiggohome

by ericawinship » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:33 am

sounds like a crazy journey hahha good luck
official ear stretching facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=inf ... 8509894164

official ear stretching vlog: http://www.youtube.com/user/iGiveSkeetSkeet
ericawinship

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences