Healed? idont know...

Share your ear stretching experiences.
Forum rules
NO SPAM

by coconutz » Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:52 pm

kso i started stretching my ears like out of the blue a couple months ago. Iwas at hottopic and decided why not, so ibought a pair of size 14g tapers. Wore those a few weeks, went to 12's, wore those a few weeks, went to 8's (bad idea iknoow)then skipped 6g and here we are at 4g. Before now ihave never read annything about care or safe stretching. Yea... well ididnt blowout my ears or anything, luckily all is well. Ive been wearing my 4g tapers for a few weeks now (idont have money for 4g plugs or 2g tapers) and ithink they are healed. They are alittle red but they dont hurt. Ican turn the tapers without them hurting but its a little tight. Ijust want to know if theyre ohkay. idont think they are infected. but am i gunnah regret stupidly stretching like idid?
coconutz

by ViolentJayne » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:28 am

you went really fast and skipped sizes so I really dont think they are healed yet especially if they are red they are not healed and if they are tight thats a sure sign that they are not ready to go to the next size .. please at least stay where you are for a few months .. but you should actually probably downsize a little
4ga lobes ,14ga 2nd hole lobes. 14ga tounge
full sleeve and 7 other Tattoos

SHE'S ALWAYS NICE
AND GIVES ADVICE
WHEN WE DONT HAVE A CLUE
SHE NEEDS NO HELP
FROM YOU
ViolentJayne

Return to Ear Stretching Experiences